Windows 10: Rundll pop up

Discus and support Rundll pop up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest update this popup " there is a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP deskjet 2050 J510 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll the specific module... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leesoon hock, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Rundll pop up

After the latest update this popup " there is a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP deskjet 2050 J510 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll the specific module cannot be found. This is a old printer I had 4 years ago with windows 8. This never happen before the update please can anyone help me solve this problem thank you in advance.

:)

leesoon hock, Feb 18, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Feb 18, 2019
  3. TKHye Win User
    RunDLL Pop Up Message

This RunDLL message pops up every time at the startup of the computer (Window 10) and it takes very long to startup:

There was a problem starting icingsdetractor.dll

The specific module could not be found.

Greatly appreciate it if anyone can advise how this can be resolved. Thanks

TKHye, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Rundll pop up

RunDLL error when start the Windows 10

Hi Flora,

RunDLL is a file needed to load certain Windows apps. And when a RunDLL error pops up on startup, it is usually due to a possible malware infection. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you download and run

Microsoft Safety Scanner
    to scan for malware infection.

Let us know the result of running the scan.

Dennis Mop, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Rundll pop up

1. Rundll pop up - Similar Threads - Rundll pop

2. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  3. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  4. Hi, how can I remove the rundll pop up?. it show whenever I start to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how can I remove the rundll pop up?. it show whenever I start to log in: run dll pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-remove-the-rundll-pop-up-it-show/8d89fba9-978e-4d4c-9d2c-2f5a8380914f
  5. Hi, how can I remove the rundll pop up?. it show whenever I start to log in

Hi, how can I remove the rundll pop up?. it show whenever I start to log in: run dll pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-remove-the-rundll-pop-up-it-show/8d89fba9-978e-4d4c-9d2c-2f5a8380914f
  6. Windows Host Process Rundll 32 pops up after i download an application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Host Process Rundll 32 pops up after i download an application: this has never happened to me again. but installed an app, from an original site, famous game, but when i downloaded it, one window popped up saying “do u want this app to make changes to your device?: “ Windows Host Process Rundll32 . After some minutes around 5 it...
  7. Windows Host Process Rundll 32 pops up after i download an application

Windows Host Process Rundll 32 pops up after i download an application: this has never happened to me again. but installed an app, from an original site, famous game, but when i downloaded it, one window popped up saying “do u want this app to make changes to your device?: “ Windows Host Process Rundll32 . After some minutes around 5 it...
  8. How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop RunDLL pop up upon start up?: I recently installed MalwareBytes to clean out my PC and after deleting all the quarantined "malware" it found, I started getting this error message which would pop up on startup and randomly while I use my laptop:I have no idea what app PrepDirect is and I even tries...
  9. RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect: Please help this pop up error keep coming every half hour from start up. It says there is starting program, the parameter is incorrect. I tried everything found in internet but nothing helped. However, the safe mode has no symptoms for this pop up....
  10. How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop RunDLL pop up after Windows 10 updating?: After Windows updating there is a RunDLL pop up displaying “There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The pecified module could not be found.” After I click OK button, the RunDLL windows will disappear. I guess it might be some Logitech driver related to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rundll message pops up at startup windows 10 bluetooth

2. so many RunDLL pop up

3. how to delete RunDLL

4. pop up message on start up,
  5. remove rundll popup