Windows 10: RunDLL problem occur after Windows Update

Discus and support RunDLL problem occur after Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I was prompted to restart my laptop for Windows update, then after several restart it kept making the fan speed up and slow down at regular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RafaelNacario, Jan 25, 2021.

1. RunDLL problem occur after Windows Update

Hi,

I was prompted to restart my laptop for Windows update, then after several restart it kept making the fan speed up and slow down at regular intervals. When I pressed enter key there's RunDLL message window that states "There was problem restarting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. I clicked ok button and the message closed but kept appearing every start up.
    Anyone so kind to help. Thank you.

:)

RafaelNacario, Jan 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro - Rundll Error Message

Hi Giota,

I am sorry to know that you are getting a Rundll error.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer and check. Also, check for Windows updates.

Try to run the following commands and check if it helps.

• Open command prompt and type the commands below (Type it in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin).
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the Command Prompt window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Windows Update problem

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As Gerry is working on the dump files, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Windows Update troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists then,

Step 3: I suggest you to try the steps from the link to
    Reset Windows Update components and check if you are able to find the Windows Updates.

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you
    follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer to the below article to backup and restore the registry in Windows:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 25, 2021
  4. RunDLL problem occur after Windows Update

RunDLL

I still have this RunDLL HP printer error after doing these suggestions.

Klyde kitty, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

RunDLL problem occur after Windows Update

1. RunDLL problem occur after Windows Update - Similar Threads - RunDLL problem occur

2. RunDLL There was a problem starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL There was a problem starting: RunDLLThere was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\NETWOR~1\KOUDES~1\KACWS_~1.DLLThe specified module cloud not be found.I've tried various ways but to no avail. please i need help...
  3. RunDLL There was a problem starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL There was a problem starting: RunDLLThere was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\NETWOR~1\KOUDES~1\KACWS_~1.DLLThe specified module cloud not be found.I've tried various ways but to no avail. please i need help...
  4. RunDLL There was a problem starting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. RunDLL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Problem: Greetings!Several weeks ago I happen to stumble upon this error message:As I looked into it, I thought it was a form of residue from my Windows Defender deleting a certain malware with the following path:C:\Users\Gabriel...
  6. RunDLL Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL Problem: Greetings!Several weeks ago I happen to stumble upon this error message:As I looked into it, I thought it was a form of residue from my Windows Defender deleting a certain malware with the following path:C:\Users\Gabriel...
  7. RunDLL Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. RunDLL Errors after reinstalling Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RunDLL Errors after reinstalling Windows: Hello there, I recently reinstalled Windows 10 with the options to only reinstall Windows and keep my personal files. Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Keep my files. It seemed at first to work fine but on my second restart after successfully reinstalling I get two RunDLL...
  9. RunDLL Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RunDLL Problem: [ATTACH] Hey guys, Today I started my laptop and I had this message popping out. Do you know what may have caused this and how to fix it? https://preview.redd.it/4jxy0bdsuh361.png?width=511&format=png&auto=webp&s=a9360b5093e9ff7a9788a75eabefcfdeb52adc7e submitted...
  10. Problem with windows host process rundll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with windows host process rundll: its a few days that I get high cpu usage because of windows host process rundll, it automatically starts and about 4 - 6 instances of it run simultaneously in the task managers windows 10, I recover my laptop to its original state but still i got the same problem....