Windows 10: RunDLL Problem

Discus and support RunDLL Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey guys, Today I started my laptop and I had this message popping out. Do you know what may have caused this and how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KHumbert08, Dec 5, 2020.

1. RunDLL Problem

/u/KHumbert08, Dec 5, 2020

2. RunDLL

I still have this RunDLL HP printer error after doing these suggestions.

Klyde kitty, Dec 5, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Dec 5, 2020
  4. RunDLL Problem

RunDLL - WigwamUnaltered.dll

Open Task Manager and click the Startup tab. Enable the Command line column by right-clicking the column header and enabling "Command line" check box. This shows the full command-line for each startup item listed.

Right-click the appropriate (rundll32) entry in the list and click Disable.

If Task Manager doesn't list the entry, use the Autoruns utility from Microsoft.

More info here: How to Fix Rundll32 or RunDll Errors at Startup?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

RunDLL Problem

1. RunDLL Problem - Similar Threads - RunDLL Problem

2. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  3. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  4. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...: I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 files and also not available on internet. Can you please give me a solution against this issue....
  5. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...: I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified module could not be found i could not found errohdl.dll file in C:\Windows\System32 files and also not available on internet. Can you please give me a solution against this issue....
  6. I am getting error RunDll There was a problem starting errorhdl.dll the specified...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. RunDLL There was a problem starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL There was a problem starting: RunDLLThere was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\NETWOR~1\KOUDES~1\KACWS_~1.DLLThe specified module cloud not be found.I've tried various ways but to no avail. please i need help...
  8. RunDLL There was a problem starting

RunDLL There was a problem starting: RunDLLThere was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\NETWOR~1\KOUDES~1\KACWS_~1.DLLThe specified module cloud not be found.I've tried various ways but to no avail. please i need help...
  9. RunDLL There was a problem starting

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. RunDLL Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Problem: Greetings!Several weeks ago I happen to stumble upon this error message:As I looked into it, I thought it was a form of residue from my Windows Defender deleting a certain malware with the following path:C:\Users\Gabriel...