Windows 10: RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

Discus and support RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm getting two messages on startup from RunDLL. There was a problem starting c:|Users|Bob|AppData|Local|Experience Virtual|{hashChar}|hzdm.dll and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by microsvc, Oct 8, 2018.

1. microsvc Win User

RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

I'm getting two messages on startup from RunDLL.
    There was a problem starting c:|Users|Bob|AppData|Local|Experience Virtual|{hashChar}|hzdm.dll
    and the same for ExperienceVirtual.dll

How can I stop these startup messages or fix the issue. Cannot find anything on those files on Google.

Bob

:)

microsvc, Oct 8, 2018

2. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 RunDLL error - There was problem starting RepackDeformable.dll. The specified module could not be found.

since 14.07.2016 my Windows 10 pop up screen displays the following error during starting

"RunDLL

There was problem starting RepackDeformable.dll.

The specified module could not be found."

Please advise remedies. My email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Regards.

Kundendu ShekharJha, Oct 8, 2018
  4. RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

I am getting rundll error: There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found.

Original Title: RunDLL

I am getting the following rundll error:
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found. This is happening since i upgrade to win10. How to fix this problem?

NemanjaIlic9404, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

1. RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files - Similar Threads - RUNDLL specified Module

2. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  3. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  4. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  5. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  6. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  7. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  8. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Fix RunDLL Error: There was a problem starting file, the specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RunDLL Error: There was a problem starting file, the specified module could not be found: [ATTACH]Have you ever faced RunDLL Error – There was a problem starting file, the specified module could not be found? It is a common error which can occur on your PC or with USB flash drives and it stops you from accessing all files. It occurs when you are trying to connect...
  10. RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found.": Hello, Every time I start my PC, I get a popup telling me that "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3520 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll". This looks like it's related to a printer that I used to have software for, but nothing shows up when I attempt to...