Windows 10: RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

Discus and support RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm getting two messages on startup from RunDLL. There was a problem starting c:|Users|Bob|AppData|Local|Experience Virtual|{hashChar}|hzdm.dll and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by microsvc, Oct 8, 2018.

1. microsvc Win User

RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

I'm getting two messages on startup from RunDLL.
    There was a problem starting c:|Users|Bob|AppData|Local|Experience Virtual|{hashChar}|hzdm.dll
    and the same for ExperienceVirtual.dll

How can I stop these startup messages or fix the issue. Cannot find anything on those files on Google.

Bob

:)

microsvc, Oct 8, 2018

2. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 RunDLL error - There was problem starting RepackDeformable.dll. The specified module could not be found.

since 14.07.2016 my Windows 10 pop up screen displays the following error during starting

"RunDLL

There was problem starting RepackDeformable.dll.

The specified module could not be found."

Please advise remedies. My email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Regards.

Kundendu ShekharJha, Oct 8, 2018
  4. RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

I am getting rundll error: There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found.

Original Title: RunDLL

I am getting the following rundll error:
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found. This is happening since i upgrade to win10. How to fix this problem?

NemanjaIlic9404, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

1. RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files - Similar Threads - RUNDLL specified Module

2. IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND: [ATTACH] I'am facing this problem since two days whenever I'am doing multitasking. It interupts in my work. Please tell me a solution for this....
  3. 3d viewer the specified module could not be found (exception from HRESULT:0x8007007)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d viewer the specified module could not be found (exception from HRESULT:0x8007007): Whenever I open the 3D viewer app I get this error: (The specified module could not be found. exception from HRESULT :0x8007007E) I should say that I tried to remove and reinstall the app using Windows Power Shell but it didn't solve the problem. Thanks in advance....
  4. Error 0x80071771, The specified file could not be decrypted

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x80071771, The specified file could not be decrypted: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If while trying to encrypt or decrypt a file using the default EFS engine – An unexpected error is keeping you from applying properties to the file. If you continue to receive the error, you can use the error code [...] This post Error 0x80071771, The...
  5. There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.: What is that file and why can't it be found? I looked in the windows folder and i didn't see that file so it is gone. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-cwindowsnzmmunzm-the/25f65d6a-7382-477e-a221-7c3c6d7c2734"
  6. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....
  7. C:\Program The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C:\Program The specified module could not be found: I'am trying to delete a program but can not and this window appears to me. The program, I am trying to DesignBuilder. If i can delete the program, I will upload new version....
  8. Error Message on Thinkpad Windows 10: The Specified Module Could Not Be Found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message on Thinkpad Windows 10: The Specified Module Could Not Be Found: Hello, I have a Thinkpad X270 with WIndows 10 Pro. I did a factory reset yesterday where I cleaned out everything on the computer, including all files, documents, programs. Ever since then, again yesterday, a message pops up when I open my computer -- it never did before the...
  9. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found: I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10. This message comes up: "RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...
  10. "The specified procedure could not be found" (UAC related)

in Windows 10 Support
    "The specified procedure could not be found" (UAC related): hey people, It's been less than a week that I've been experiencing a problem. I can't run programs that require UAC to pop up for me to choose "yes" or "no". I downloaded latest video graphics driver for my GPU and when I want to install it, since it requires the UAC to pop...