Windows 10: RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

Discus and support RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10. This message comes up: "RunDLL There was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jon w rcongo, Oct 11, 2018.

1. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10.

This message comes up:

"RunDLL

There was a problem starting C:\Program

The specified module could not be found."

:)

jon w rcongo, Oct 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 RunDLL startup message There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found.

I think I have a simple problem. I am operating Windows 10 Pro and I keep getting the RunDLL startup message

There was a problem starting C:\Program

The specified module could not be found.

Can someone clue me in on how to fix.

Thank you in advance.

JeffMartin420, Oct 11, 2018
  3. When I turn on my laptop I get the error - RunDll There was problem starting C:/programs the specified module could not be found

When I turn on my laptop I get an error, it reads,
    RunDll There was problem starting C:/programs the specified module could not be
    found. If there is some one that can tell me what to do, will be appreciate, thank you in advance.

<Original title - window 10 >

hectorsanchez3147, Oct 11, 2018
  4. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

I am getting rundll error: There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found.

Original Title: RunDLL

I am getting the following rundll error:
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found. This is happening since i upgrade to win10. How to fix this problem?

NemanjaIlic9404, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

1. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found - Similar Threads - RunDLL was problem

2. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  3. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  4. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  5. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  6. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...: Hello I'm trying to unintall Risk 2 the game on disk even though no files of it exist on my PC trust me i've looked and I get the above subject message when I use the unistall button on the menu used on the disk. I have tried all of these methods and none worked:Method 1: Run...
  8. RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...: For some reason Windows still list these two games as installed in control panel and when I try to uninstall them I get the above error message. Is there anyway to fix this issue?...
  9. RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found.": Hello, Every time I start my PC, I get a popup telling me that "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3520 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll". This looks like it's related to a printer that I used to have software for, but nothing shows up when I attempt to...
  10. C:\Program The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C:\Program The specified module could not be found: I'am trying to delete a program but can not and this window appears to me. The program, I am trying to DesignBuilder. If i can delete the program, I will upload new version....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. RunDLL there was a problem starting C:\windows\downloaded the specified module could not be found

2. what does Run DLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module cannot be found

3. there was a problem starting c:/program turtle

4. cant uninstall a program win10 problem starting c:\program module cound not be found?,
  5. there is a problem starting c:/program,
  6. there was a problem starting c:\program,
  7. There was a problem starting C:\Windows\Downloaded,
  8. there was a problem starting the specified module could not be found