Windows 10: RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

Discus and support RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10. This message comes up: "RunDLL There was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jon w rcongo, Oct 11, 2018.

1. jon w rcongo Win User

RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10.

This message comes up:

"RunDLL

There was a problem starting C:\Program

The specified module could not be found."

:)

jon w rcongo, Oct 11, 2018
  2. JeffMartin420 Win User

Windows 10 RunDLL startup message There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found.

I think I have a simple problem. I am operating Windows 10 Pro and I keep getting the RunDLL startup message

There was a problem starting C:\Program

The specified module could not be found.

Can someone clue me in on how to fix.

Thank you in advance.

JeffMartin420, Oct 11, 2018
  3. hectorsanchez3147 Win User
    When I turn on my laptop I get the error - RunDll There was problem starting C:/programs the specified module could not be found

When I turn on my laptop I get an error, it reads,
    RunDll There was problem starting C:/programs the specified module could not be
    found. If there is some one that can tell me what to do, will be appreciate, thank you in advance.

<Original title - window 10 >

hectorsanchez3147, Oct 11, 2018
  4. NemanjaIlic9404 Win User

RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

I am getting rundll error: There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found.

Original Title: RunDLL

I am getting the following rundll error:
    There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll The specified module could not be found. This is happening since i upgrade to win10. How to fix this problem?

NemanjaIlic9404, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found - Similar Threads - RunDLL was problem

2. RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUNDLL - The specified Module could not be found for 2 files: I'm getting two messages on startup from RunDLL. There was a problem starting c:|Users|Bob|AppData|Local|Experience Virtual|{hashChar}|hzdm.dll and the same for ExperienceVirtual.dll How can I stop these startup messages or fix the issue. Cannot find anything on those files...
  3. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Customization
    This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted: So i did a system reset it was the just remove files version but now it completed whenever i try to log in to my account it comes up with the error messege in the title i have tried a lot of things including a full reset, which after a while said there was an error and no...
  4. RunDLL not found during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL not found during startup: Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup. Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying to close the power monitor gauge triggers the same "Cannot find..." popup....
  5. How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix "ShellExecuteEx failed; code 127. The specified procedure could not be found": Any time I try to run a .exe file like an installer for a game, it displays this error code? Any solution? I already tried what you said on...
  6. How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...: The above message pops up every few minutes or so. Please help me fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-fix-message-received-run-dll/a7e35fd9-3cdc-44d4-aeb3-fa8668ef92cc
  7. PSWindowsUpdate Powershell Module Not Hiding Specified Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PSWindowsUpdate Powershell Module Not Hiding Specified Updates: Just wondering if there's anybody out there familiar with the PSWindowsUpdate Module that can help me with my problem? I simply trying to hide a few update, but no matter what I try the updates remain visible. Here a couple of screenshots describing my problem: [img]...
  8. Dism problem "The source files could not be found"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dism problem "The source files could not be found": I have done an SFC /scannow at least two dozen times now on my Windows 10 tablet, resulting in "Found corrupt files but was unable to fix them" message Several posts on this site alone tell me to do a "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" all of which people said...
  9. error as msg bog nature.tmp module could not be found after big update

in Windows 10 Support
    error as msg bog nature.tmp module could not be found after big update: Hi i had big update to my windows 3 weeks ago. from that update, i am getting error of module nature.tmp could not be found. if i am pressing "o.k", after few seconds it is poping up again. attach below. please help...! [img] 86817
  10. "The specified procedure could not be found" (UAC related)

in Windows 10 Support
    "The specified procedure could not be found" (UAC related): hey people, It's been less than a week that I've been experiencing a problem. I can't run programs that require UAC to pop up for me to choose "yes" or "no". I downloaded latest video graphics driver for my GPU and when I want to install it, since it requires the UAC to pop...