Windows 10: RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

Discus and support RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phantom331, Dec 17, 2021.

1. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes after i click ok. Malware scans find nothing, virus scans find nothing. I have tried sfc /scannow. I have tried with Autoruns and it finds nothing. I have tried deleting Run and Run Once from regedit. I have reinstalled Windows over this copy. Nothing works, the error remains. Im trying to find a solution that doesnt invo

:)

Phantom331, Dec 17, 2021
  2. KHogan2 Win User

RunDLL There was a problem starting C:/Users/alpha/cnmss The specified module could not be found.

Shows up after startup

RunDLL

There was a problem starting C:/Users/alpha/cnmss The specified module could not be found.

KHogan2, Dec 17, 2021
  3. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10.

This message comes up:

"RunDLL

There was a problem starting C:\Program

The specified module could not be found."

jon w rcongo, Dec 17, 2021
  4. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

Windows 10 RunDLL error - There was problem starting RepackDeformable.dll. The specified module could not be found.

since 14.07.2016 my Windows 10 pop up screen displays the following error during starting

"RunDLL

There was problem starting RepackDeformable.dll.

The specified module could not be found."

Please advise remedies. My email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Regards.

Kundendu ShekharJha, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

1. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found - Similar Threads - RunDLL was problem

2. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  3. RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL: There was a problem starting ........ The specified module could not be found problem.: Every and each boot time and several times during on screen a error message pop up as like this "There was a problem startingC:\PROGRA~3\GENERI~1PakkTspe\SCMP_W~1.DLLThe specified module could not be found. How can get rid of this error....
  4. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  5. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  6. RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL There was a problem starting xxx The specified module could not be found: Im getting this very specific error after running Malwarebytes and finding this very weird folder in program data. I have erased this. I could not find anything online about such a file or folder. This error keeps poping up at every windows boot and every 20 or 30 minutes...
  7. RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...: Hello I'm trying to unintall Risk 2 the game on disk even though no files of it exist on my PC trust me i've looked and I get the above subject message when I use the unistall button on the menu used on the disk. I have tried all of these methods and none worked:Method 1: Run...
  8. RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RunDLL - "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...: For some reason Windows still list these two games as installed in control panel and when I try to uninstall them I get the above error message. Is there anyway to fix this issue?...
  9. RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found.": Hello, Every time I start my PC, I get a popup telling me that "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3520 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll". This looks like it's related to a printer that I used to have software for, but nothing shows up when I attempt to...
  10. RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found: I am wanting to uninstall an old unused Simply Accounting program from a DELL XPS 12 running Windows 10. This message comes up: "RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."...