Windows 10: Runes in status?

Discus and support Runes in status? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to have 3 specific runes in the profile status of a non-Microsoft app, how do I get that? ᛚᛗ I copied these runes from Wikipedia, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lilrupe, Aug 1, 2020.

1. lilrupe Win User

Runes in status?

I would like to have 3 specific runes in the profile status of a non-Microsoft app, how do I get that? ᛚᛗ I copied these runes from Wikipedia, but the third one is not available on wikipedia.

:)

lilrupe, Aug 1, 2020
  2. zafour Win User

my laptop is runing slow.hot air

my laptop is runing slow.hot air how can i solv problem

zafour, Aug 1, 2020
  3. DR.Death Win User
    Need new psu, suggestions appreciated

right now i am runing a peace of s**t the 12v rail is at 11.55 at the highest.so suggestions

DR.Death, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Josh154 Win User

Runes in status?

TPU's F@H Team

That's exactly what im running except 191x21 at 1.28

Josh154, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Runes in status?

1. Runes in status? - Similar Threads - Runes status

2. Why is my windows 11 Pc runing very slow after I cleared my hard drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows 11 Pc runing very slow after I cleared my hard drives?: Yesterday I noticed that I got hacked because in the texts with my friends it said that I sent a link. ofcourse I told them not to press it and that I got hacked. They told me to change every password and clear my hard drives, I did it it all went smoothly. But after that my...
  3. Why is my windows 11 Pc runing very slow after I cleared my hard drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my windows 11 Pc runing very slow after I cleared my hard drives?: Yesterday I noticed that I got hacked because in the texts with my friends it said that I sent a link. ofcourse I told them not to press it and that I got hacked. They told me to change every password and clear my hard drives, I did it it all went smoothly. But after that my...
  4. help me idk why my graphics card is showing up to date but when i play game like rune...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me idk why my graphics card is showing up to date but when i play game like rune...: WARNING: Known issues with graphics driver X The installed version of the Intel graphics driver has known issues. Please install the latest driver version. Would you like to visit the following URL to download the driver?...
  5. help me idk why my graphics card is showing up to date but when i play game like rune...

help me idk why my graphics card is showing up to date but when i play game like rune...: WARNING: Known issues with graphics driver X The installed version of the Intel graphics driver has known issues. Please install the latest driver version. Would you like to visit the following URL to download the driver?...
  6. Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing i...: DEVICE SPECIFICATIONS:HP Laptop 15-da0xxxProcessor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.00 GHzInstalled RAM 4.00 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWINDOWS SPECIFICATIONS:Edition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2OS build 22621.1992When i...
  7. Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing i...

Minecraft screen freezes when playing multiplayer servers but the game is still runing i...: DEVICE SPECIFICATIONS:HP Laptop 15-da0xxxProcessor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.00 GHzInstalled RAM 4.00 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWINDOWS SPECIFICATIONS:Edition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2OS build 22621.1992When i...
  8. HP R70 System firmware and fan runing after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP R70 System firmware and fan runing after shutdown: My HP laptop windows 10 has two issues: 1. The fan runs and the wireless orange light remain on after shutdown. 2. It also keeps telling me to restart to finish setting up HP R70 System firmware. How can I solve it?...
  9. HP R70 System firmware and fan runing after shutdown

HP R70 System firmware and fan runing after shutdown: My HP laptop windows 10 has two issues: 1. The fan runs and the wireless orange light remain on after shutdown. 2. It also keeps telling me to restart to finish setting up HP R70 System firmware. How can I solve it?...
  10. HP R70 System firmware and fan runing after shutdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware