Windows 10: Runing PC under Windows 10 not all RAM is used

Discus and support Runing PC under Windows 10 not all RAM is used in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Runing my Dell PC under Windows 10 it uses only 8GB of the 12 GB installed RAM , how can I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rudi L, May 8, 2019.

1. Rudi L Win User

Runing PC under Windows 10 not all RAM is used

Runing my Dell PC under Windows 10 it uses only 8GB of the 12 GB installed RAM , how can I fix that?

:)

Rudi L, May 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 8, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Runing PC under Windows 10 not all RAM is used - Similar Threads - Runing under RAM

2. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?: Hello, first of all, sorry for my english , not my first language.Second of all, i just upgraded my RAM from 16GB to 32GB. The problem is, that windows sees 32gb but uses only 16GB. The rest is "reserved for hardware", which is wierd, because to my knowledge, this is for...
  3. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?: Hello, first of all, sorry for my english , not my first language.Second of all, i just upgraded my RAM from 16GB to 32GB. The problem is, that windows sees 32gb but uses only 16GB. The rest is "reserved for hardware", which is wierd, because to my knowledge, this is for...
  4. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. use all ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    use all ram: currently, my laptop has already install with 12 GB ram, but when I few task manager, I see it is only use certain amount of ram and leaving the rest as stand by. I know my laptop do so not all ram work in the same time so it save more energy, but when it heavy stuff like...
  6. PC not using all 16GB of Ram.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not using all 16GB of Ram.: [ATTACH] I have 16GB of ram on my PC, but when only using a few GB of ram task manager shows I am using almost half of my RAM. submitted by /u/Waylenwasywas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exznru/pc_not_using_all_16gb_of_ram/
  7. Windows is not using all the RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is not using all the RAM: I am using Windows 10 Professional, I recently noticed that my OS is not utilizing the entire RAMs installed in my computer. I have 16 gigs installed as 2X4 gigs in dual channel and 1X8 gigs out of the four RAM slots. The installed hardware is recognized in the BIOS and...
  8. Windows 10 not using all RAM

Windows 10 not using all RAM: [ATTACH]ok idk why this happened, theres 2 ram slot in my laptop, originally it was 4gb, and i add 2gb ddr3, and windows is not using all of it, its annoying, i hope its not my ram fault/hardware, cus i wont buy new ram again, i got scammed, 70$ for only 2gb...
  9. Windows 10 not using all ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not using all ram: So, I have 2x4gb of ram installed, but for some reason when I go into task manager it shows that it's using only 5.9GB/7.7GB of that ram. I am using the MSI B450 Pro-VDH, and I have installed BIOS to the latest version (7A38vM62(Beta version)). For some reason if I have the...
  10. Windows 10 Not Using All RAM

Windows 10 Not Using All RAM: My Windows Not Using All Of My RAM, I Have 6GB RAM But Windows Only Using 4GB Of RAM, Any Help?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-using-all-ram/b296a7c6-c3b0-4013-bd5b-35c0c19e8ab1