Windows 10: running 1 all in one pc with 2 extra monitors

Discus and support running 1 all in one pc with 2 extra monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have go a hp all in one computer running windows 10 with a hdmi socket at the rear, i am trying to add 2 monitors from it i have brought a 1x4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dean Packer, Jan 8, 2020.

1. running 1 all in one pc with 2 extra monitors

Hi

I have go a hp all in one computer running windows 10 with a hdmi socket at the rear, i am trying to add 2 monitors from it i have brought a 1x4 hdmi splitter and 2 dvi to hdmi leads for the monitors.

i have plugged them all in but 1 monitor is showing the same screen as the other monitor is there a way that i can have the 2 extra monitors as 2 separate so that i can have different files/documents on the main pc and on the 1st extra monitor and on the 2nd extra monitor.

is this possible?

:)

Dean Packer, Jan 8, 2020
  2. littleDJ Win User

How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?

So, I'm using this program called aster which lets you turn your one computer into 2. For some reason this program doesn't allow you to have 2 monitors on one workplace. Is there a way to list 2 monitors as 1?

Processor: 64 bit

littleDJ, Jan 8, 2020
  3. pizza.dan Win User
    Change monitor 2 to monitor 1 and make it stay.

I did as you suggested, but the problem was not resolved. Windows detects the monitors just fine, but I need to switch monitor 2 to be numbered monitor 1. The main diplay has not effect, as once monitor 1 is turned on monitor two looses display.

pizza.dan, Jan 8, 2020
  4. running 1 all in one pc with 2 extra monitors

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

running 1 all in one pc with 2 extra monitors

1. running 1 all in one pc with 2 extra monitors - Similar Threads - running extra monitors

2. Why are my 2 extra monitors appearing as a single one in Display settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my 2 extra monitors appearing as a single one in Display settings?: Hello,I have just bought a 2nd monitor to use with my office laptop at home, now giving me 3 screens to work with.I have connected both monitors using a HDMI splitter as my laptop only has a single HDMI port.The second monitor is working fine but is not recognized as a third...
  3. Why are my 2 extra monitors appearing as a single one in Display settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my 2 extra monitors appearing as a single one in Display settings?: Hello,I have just bought a 2nd monitor to use with my office laptop at home, now giving me 3 screens to work with.I have connected both monitors using a HDMI splitter as my laptop only has a single HDMI port.The second monitor is working fine but is not recognized as a third...
  4. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor 1/2: Why is my first monitor showing up as monitor 1/2 while me second shows up as 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-12/da4f197f-5930-4f7b-a348-e679c7f56be6
  5. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor 1/2: Why is my first monitor showing up as monitor 1/2 while me second shows up as 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-12/da4f197f-5930-4f7b-a348-e679c7f56be6
  6. Monitor 1/2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting monitor 2 as monitor 1: Hello, I've recently got a two monitor setup on my Windows 10. I want to set my main monitor 144hz as monitor 1. Currently it is displayed as monitor 2. Is there a way to switch these monitors? I've set my 144hz monitor as my main display in the display settings....
  8. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2: When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?...
  9. all my icons are shown on Monitor #2 vs. Monitor #1

all my icons are shown on Monitor #2 vs. Monitor #1: Hi, I have Windows 10, Laptop Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro. 2 monitors: 1st from laptop & 2nd Acer monitor. All of a sudden (i.e. until today, Oct. 3) I've always had all my icons on Screen #1. Now, upon startup today ALL the icons are on Screen #2. Tried basics: screen preference...
  10. How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?

How to list 2 monitors as 1 connected to 1 PC?: So, I'm using this program called aster which lets you turn your one computer into 2. For some reason this program doesn't allow you to have 2 monitors on one workplace. Is there a way to list 2 monitors as 1? OS: Windows 10 Processor: 64 bit...