Windows 10: Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080

Discus and support Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to find a way to force a specific resolution on Windows 3D Movie Maker. I have nailed down the compatibility settings and patches to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Davey.jones65, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080

I am trying to find a way to force a specific resolution on Windows 3D Movie Maker.

I have nailed down the compatibility settings and patches to get it to run without issues on windows 10, but I get annoyed when my resolution has to change to run it in fullscreen.

Is there any way around this?

:)

Davey.jones65, Mar 24, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Problems Running Movie Maker on Win 10

Hi,
    I gave the link below a try
    Windows Movie Maker 2020 Free Download - Latest and Classic Version
    And download the windows movie maker classic 2016 Scanned for virus/Rather Edge browser did and was OK
    It seems to work OK on my win 10 1909 OK
    Here are some screenshots I did - I have no idea if will load saved videos you did before

I also went security and updates Troubleshoot - and selected capability problems and selected movie maker
    And was able to save the video

I use to use the old windows movie make a long time ago on my poetry site I think I had win XP then
    You can do much the same on the windows 10 photo app to make videos

Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080 [​IMG]

Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080 [​IMG]

eroopli123, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080

Windows 10 don't support Movie Maker app

Hi Vernon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

Repair the Movie Maker.

• Type Programs and Features in the search bar and click on the first selection.

• Under Programs and Features, "Windows Live Essentials" is listed. Highlight and click "uninstall/change" at the top to get the repair dialog.

• The repair actually applies to all the installed components of the Essentials package, including Movie Maker.

If the issue persists, then I suggest you to download the latest version of Movie Maker (2012). Please refer to this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-movie-maker-download

Reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/where-is-movie-maker-in-windows-10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080

1. Running 3D Movie Maker [Legacy Software] on windows 10 in 1920x1080 - Similar Threads - Running Movie Maker

2. How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software: I have some window movie maker files .wmv from around 2000. They are interviews of my Dad who has since deceased. I have a Dell laptop from 2019, a macbook air from 2022 and an Imac from 2011. What do I need to do to be able to view the .wmv files? Thanks for your help!...
  3. How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software: I have some window movie maker files .wmv from around 2000. They are interviews of my Dad who has since deceased. I have a Dell laptop from 2019, a macbook air from 2022 and an Imac from 2011. What do I need to do to be able to view the .wmv files? Thanks for your help!...
  4. 3D Movie Maker on windows 10. how make big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Movie Maker on windows 10. how make big: im trying to force Windows 3D Movie Maker to at least make the window bigger so i dont have strain my eyes.i dont know if its posible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-movie-maker-on-windows-10-how-make-big/ef9d1f84-8c9a-4153-8705-f12b67c88023
  5. 3D Movie Maker on windows 10. how make big

3D Movie Maker on windows 10. how make big: im trying to force Windows 3D Movie Maker to at least make the window bigger so i dont have strain my eyes.i dont know if its posible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-movie-maker-on-windows-10-how-make-big/ef9d1f84-8c9a-4153-8705-f12b67c88023
  6. 3D Movie Maker on windows 10. how make big

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Problems Running Movie Maker on Win 10

Problems Running Movie Maker on Win 10: Recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, I'm trying to run Windows Movie Maker as I transferred all the files over, but I get a message saying 'The System Cannot Find The file Specified'. I've seen online that other people have got it to work so am hoping its...
  8. Problems Running Movie Maker on Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Running Movie Maker on Win 10: Recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, I'm trying to run Windows Movie Maker as I transferred all the files over, but I get a message saying 'The System Cannot Find The file Specified'. I've seen online that other people have got it to work so am hoping its...
  9. Windows live movie maker software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live movie maker software: I have purchased a new lappy with win10 original and it has all other win apps except windows live movie maker. It is very important to me, how can i install or download it? And if not, is there any best substitute of it, with free full version? Please reply!...
  10. Windows 10 Movie Maker Software?

Windows 10 Movie Maker Software?: I've recently installed Windows 10 on my PC, and it appears that Windows Movie Maker no longer works. I am aware there is better software out there, but I find it much straightforward when I want to make quick stuff without fooling around with effects etc. Does anyone know of...