Windows 10: Running a Anki Overdrive App on Windows 10

Discus and support Running a Anki Overdrive App on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to run an Anki Overdrive app on Windows 10 Pro? I have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit edition on it. I have seen some places on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lou Reed, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Lou Reed Win User

Running a Anki Overdrive App on Windows 10

Is there a way to run an Anki Overdrive app on Windows 10 Pro? I have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit edition on it. I have seen some places on the internet that say this is possible. you must install an additional app for the software to run on Windows 10. They are quite vague about how to do it though.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

:)

Lou Reed, Nov 29, 2017
  2. jonpye Win User

anki overdrive

Anki overdrive app anyone ??

jonpye, Nov 29, 2017
  3. jonpye Win User
    anki overdrive

Was hoping someone may know if there will be a future app for anki overdrive?

jonpye, Nov 29, 2017
Thema:

Running a Anki Overdrive App on Windows 10

1. Running a Anki Overdrive App on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Anki Overdrive

2. overdrive ending windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    overdrive ending windows 8: I hear overdrive the audiobook application was ending this December is this true if it is can there be another app I can use for audiobooks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overdrive-ending-windows-8/7215bf2b-a387-45cc-adb5-ec6b105ca8e3
  3. overdrive ending windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    overdrive ending windows 8: I hear overdrive the audiobook application was ending this December is this true if it is can there be another app I can use for audiobooks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overdrive-ending-windows-8/7215bf2b-a387-45cc-adb5-ec6b105ca8e3
  4. Anki - "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

Anki - "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?": Hello Microsoft community and to all IT consultants here,Good day.I hope someone can help me again with my technical problem. I am not a techie person. I really hope someone can explain it to me in a less technical term please. I am using HP Microsoft Windows 11, System...
  5. Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sunset Overdrive Doesn't start: Recently I installed Sunset overdrive on my pc. when I start the game everything is normal until I pick Start game, the game try to load, but takes me again to the start menu, what I need to do? My PC specs: I7-4790 @ 3.60GHz GTX 1650 OC SSD 480GB HDD 1TB here is the...
  6. Overdrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Overdrive: When downloading from my public library, the books come in Kobo two ways. One is Unread, which is what I want. The other is as Download, Kobo Preview, which I do not want. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong, try for 5 hours, NEED HELP Thank You...
  7. Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes

Overdrive for Windows Cannot Connect to iTunes: I know this question has been posted before but I've tried everything and I cannot get this to work. Everything was going along fine when yesterday Overdrive could not "speak" to iTunes so I uninstalled and re-installed iTunes several times. Re-started the computer....
  8. overdrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    overdrive: I use overdrive to download books and I keep getting error reading odm file and in the overdrive application it will not allow me to open the help menu, I tried talking to Microsoft and he wanted me to reboot was suppose to send me link to reconnect with him and the link...
  9. Overdrive (for libraries)

Overdrive (for libraries): previously working well, now when I attempt to download an audiobook I receive "error in obtaining license" Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  10. Overdrive (for libraries)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Overdrive (for libraries): previously working well, now when I attempt to download an audiobook I receive "error in obtaining license" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/overdrive-for-libraries/9a425ea6-9ff6-46b5-b5d6-c7e66329e911

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anki overdrive windows 10

2. anki overdrive app windows

3. anki overdrive app windows 10

4. anki app not working with windows,
  5. how to run anki on windows 10,
  6. anki overdrive on windows 10 ,
  7. anki overdrive on windows,
  8. Anki overdrive for windows,
  9. overdrive app windows 10,
  10. anki overdrive app download windows 10,
  11. anki overdrive app for windows 10,