Windows 10: Running a launch parameter command line argument on a windows store app

Discus and support Running a launch parameter command line argument on a windows store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been searching and fighting with this for months now, what used to be as simple as adding a line to a shortcut target is now an absolutely insane... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by commande apples, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Running a launch parameter command line argument on a windows store app

I've been searching and fighting with this for months now, what used to be as simple as adding a line to a shortcut target is now an absolutely insane process... I simply want to run an "ARK survival evolved" Server with a few command line arguments, for no reasonable reason this appears to be impossible with a store app, I got so close, I found the actual executable, but I can't run it directly as I "don't have permission" the reason I've stuck with windows over the years has been because I could do whatever I needed to do when it comes to modifying files directories etc. but this Horse Bologna is a nightmare I get that you guys want to improve security and all but like anyone else I want to be able to do what I need to do to MY FILES on MY OWN FRICKEN COMPUTER!!!.... OK that's my rant, on a serious note, does anyone have a solution to this, just a simple or complicated I really don't care at this point way to run an app with a command line argument?

:)

commande apples, Feb 12, 2020
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Running a launch parameter command line argument on a windows store app :)

4. ikn0kia Win User

Running a launch parameter command line argument on a windows store app

Command line arguments?

Are there any command line arguments I can use to create shortcuts to individual apps like Sync, Messages etc?

ikn0kia, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Running a launch parameter command line argument on a windows store app

1. Running a launch parameter command line argument on a windows store app - Similar Threads - Running launch parameter

2. svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments: Hello,In Windows 10 machinesas far as I noticed, I have been noticing that svchost.exe is executing without any command line arguments. From my understanding, svchost.exe loads the DLL files via commands. Are there any legit instances where the svchost.exe executes without...
  3. svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments: Hello,In Windows 10 machinesas far as I noticed, I have been noticing that svchost.exe is executing without any command line arguments. From my understanding, svchost.exe loads the DLL files via commands. Are there any legit instances where the svchost.exe executes without...
  4. svchost.exe launched without any command line arguments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't run Command line app MKSYM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't run Command line app MKSYM: On Win 10. When I try to run Command line app MKSYM it keeps saying that I do not have correct privilege. I am the system administrator, so surely I should have the needed priv....
  6. Windows Store apps not available on command line (that should be)?

Windows Store apps not available on command line (that should be)?: Hi I have installed Windows Terminal (Preview) and WinDbg (Preview) from the Store and both of them are supposed to be available on the command line via the "wt" and "windbgx" commands respectively. These do not work on my machine. Does anybody have any ideas about what...
  7. Task Manager Command Line Arguments?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager Command Line Arguments?: Rather low priority and eccentric inquiry. I'm looking to see if anyone knows of ways to control the launch of Task Manager (taskmgr.exe) with various visual options. In my case *every time* I run TaskMgr I do the following manually, and would love to have it automated...
  8. CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid)

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid): Hey guys Recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and fresh copy of Win 10 Enterprise I'm getting a random CMD popup every now and again, still trying to catch it with a screenshot next time I see it. But what I could manage to read while it briefly pops up is something...
  9. Launch Windows Update from Command line?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Launch Windows Update from Command line?: Need to open windows update, but it's not where it used to be and I can't use the start button....... How can I open it? 56099
  10. Opening windows store apps from command line

Opening windows store apps from command line: How do I open windows store apps like Hulu from the command prompt? 44674

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store shortcut parameter