Windows 10: Running a script file to HD video in window 10

Discus and support Running a script file to HD video in window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have downloaded a video of MKV format with a script of smi format together. But when I run the video, it looks it can't read the smi script.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aidenlim123, May 5, 2019.

1. Running a script file to HD video in window 10

Hi

I have downloaded a video of MKV format with a script of smi format together. But when I run the video, it looks it can't read the smi script. Does it need another format to read it ? Or any other resolution needed ?

Thank you,

Aiden

:)

aidenlim123, May 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2019
  3. sachind1 Win User
    script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, May 5, 2019
  4. Running a script file to HD video in window 10

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

For those that don't have the tray notification.

If you don’t think any of these conditions apply to you, and you’re still not seeing the icon, you can also try running the solution below, which will verify your device meets all the prerequisites and then turn on the Get Windows 10 app:

• Open Notepad
    • Copy the following text and paste it into Notepad:
    REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\UpgradeExperienceIndicators" /v UpgEx | findstr UpgEx

if "%errorlevel%" == "0" GOTO RunGWX

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Appraiser" /v UtcOnetimeSend /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

:CompatCheckRunning

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser" | findstr Ready

if NOT "%errorlevel%" == "0" ping localhost >nul &goto :CompatCheckRunning

:RunGWX

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxconfig"

• Click File, and then Save As
    • In the File name box, change the file name to ReserveWin10.cmd

• Then click the dropdown next to Save as type, and select All files (*.*)

• Select the folder you would like to save the file to.For this example, let’s choose to save the file to the C:/Temp folder.Then click Save.

• Open an elevated command prompt.(From the Start screen or Start menu, type Command Prompt in the search box, and then in the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and selectRun as administrator.)

• Finally, run the file from the location you saved to in Step 6.In this example, you would type the following in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter:

C:/Temp/ReserveWin10.cmd
    The Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser can take 10 – 30 minutes to run, during which the script will continuously provide status reports that it is running. Please be patient.

If the script is failing in an infinite loop, then you don’t have the necessary prerequisite Windows Updates. Besides requiring Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you must also have installed:

For Windows 7 SP1:

KB3035583

KB2952664

For Windows 8.1 Update:

KB3035583

KB2976978

ThE_MaD_ShOt, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Running a script file to HD video in window 10

1. Running a script file to HD video in window 10 - Similar Threads - Running script file

2. Running a script on file deletion with task scheduler.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a script on file deletion with task scheduler.: I'm trying to figure out how to run a (python) script whenever any file is deleted with task scheduler. I tried googling but with no success, all I found out was that the event ID for file deletion is 4660 I think, and it's probably under security logs. The problem is that...
  3. How to create and run PowerShell script file on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create and run PowerShell script file on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A script is just a collection of commands saved into a text file (using the special .ps1 extension) that PowerShell understands and executes in sequence […] This article How to create and run PowerShell script file on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  4. Long running scripts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Long running scripts: I'm not a computer savvy person so bear with me. About a week ago You Tube started acting strange with its' presentation and got much slower in reacting to my inputs. I have a laptop with Windows 10. I can't get to tools to start getting to my add-ons. HELP! I also keep...
  5. How to run .sh or Shell Script file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run .sh or Shell Script file in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Shell Scripts or .SH files are like batch files of Windows which can be executed in Linux or Unix. It is possible to run .sh or Shell Script file in Windows 10 using Windows Subsystem for Linux. In this post, [...] This post How to run .sh or Shell Script...
  6. LONG RUNNING SCRIPT

LONG RUNNING SCRIPT: WHY WON'T WINDOWS HELP SOLVE THIS ISSUE ? SURELY IT IS A WINDOWS PROBLEM AND NOT UP TO CUSTOMERS TO SOLVE IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/long-running-script/f3050033-8ca9-44b9-bb58-4e05a8a740ef
  7. Script running

Script running: Every so often my computer will freeze on a page. I get a message push this button to stop the script, when I do this the page will unfreeze. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-running/95442ea7-9470-4cf6-815a-b9a626b9af61
  8. Running PowerShell script as a batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running PowerShell script as a batch file: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? ***Original title: Removing bloatware***...
  9. No context menu HD video files

No context menu HD video files: I have many video files some are High Definition Movies. When I right click on the larger (HD) files the action to show the context menu begins but then it just churns away for as long as i care to wait but the context menu will not appear. If I click again most times it...
  10. Running Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Script: I am running Windows 10 / IE 11 and I keep getting a running script error (“Do you want to continue running scripts on this page”?) and it is driving me crazy. I am not real tech savvy so I don’t know where to look on how to. It just started doing it and I have been using...