Windows 10: Running a Second display full time regardless of what is on 1st display

Discus and support Running a Second display full time regardless of what is on 1st display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Want to have a second display screen that runs a calendar full time regardless of who is using the first screen. People share this copmuter and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TristanFlintoff, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Running a Second display full time regardless of what is on 1st display

Hi

Want to have a second display screen that runs a calendar full time regardless of who is using the first screen. People share this copmuter and log into their own accounts during the day however i do not want the display to change on the second screen. What is the best way of doing this?

Thanks

:)

TristanFlintoff, Sep 12, 2019

2. What to do with a second display?

i was wondering to my self what good does my second display possibly do for me? i was wondering if there were any programs i should have up in it or if theres a game i could use on it? any suggestions? *Toast :toast:

TechPowerDown, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Running a Second display full time regardless of what is on 1st display

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Running a Second display full time regardless of what is on 1st display

1. Running a Second display full time regardless of what is on 1st display - Similar Threads - Running Second display

2. Second Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second Display: I'm unable to detect my second display since upgrading computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-display/47032ee7-f129-4521-abd2-94986695d0dd
  3. Second Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Display: I'm unable to detect my second display since upgrading computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-display/47032ee7-f129-4521-abd2-94986695d0dd
  4. Second Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11: On Window 10, there is default setting that can display long time on the taskbar, but this setting is no longer on Window 11. Is there any ways that can make time with seconds appear on taskbar again?...
  6. How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Display Time With Seconds In Window 11: On Window 10, there is default setting that can display long time on the taskbar, but this setting is no longer on Window 11. Is there any ways that can make time with seconds appear on taskbar again?...
  7. full display on screen

full display on screen: The top of my screen has disappeared, meaning I cannot see the controls on top, close windows- I open a program and it fills the whole screen. Sometimes there is a black empty space in top. I open tabs and cannot see them. What should I do please?...
  8. Time display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time display: when I start up, the time and date in the bottom right corner shows when I last shut down. I can sync my clock but once I shutdown it does not continue to run until I sync again....
  9. Full Screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full Screen display: I was on a website and my screen suddenly just dropped. I have already tried to reset resolution and it is on the recommended. The only F button I have on my computer is fn...
  10. Second Display

Second Display: My computer no longer see my second display. Nothing changed that I'm aware of except the missing display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/second-display/a180cb04-7e03-4ca0-b627-271a01317896