Windows 10: Running Access databases

Discus and support Running Access databases in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I hope I'm in the right section but, here's my problem. I bought this tablet with 10 already installed. I then installed Office 2007. OK no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by petlin123, Apr 24, 2016.

1. petlin123 Win User

Running Access databases

Hey guys, I hope I'm in the right section but, here's my problem. I bought this tablet with 10 already installed. I then installed Office 2007. OK no problem so far (my spreadsheets run fine). But then I transferred over a couple of my Access 2007 databases. Each seemed to run 1 time and 1 time only. Now when I try to start one of them it shows the first screen (the main menu screen with all the buttons) and then freezes. Buttons click but no actions.

I even created a new form on the tablet with a command button and it does the same thing---nothing. I've got the same amount of ram and storage space as my desktop where I normally have these databases.*Sad

:)

petlin123, Apr 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 with a ODBC Data Source Administrator

Why I Choose a some new Driver, ex.(Microsoft Access Database, *mdb, *accdb) when I Clicked, then Showing me a Message this

"Unable to Load odbjic32.dll"

"The Operation System is not Presently to run this application"

Please help me, I can't access Code Connection my database Name in NetBeans Project Application with Microsoft Access Database

ARYAFebrian, Apr 24, 2016
  3. Shenan Stanley, Apr 24, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

Running Access databases

Really? I have access 2007 and have no issues whatsoever. Hmm not sure what could be causing that

lmaneke, Apr 25, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Running Access databases

1. Running Access databases - Similar Threads - Running Access databases

2. How to access an old WHS database.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access an old WHS database.: I have an old WHS server with a large database of archival files. This was the version where the database was separate from the backups so I just kept using it for file storage. Over time, the server has become invisible to other PCs on my network which are now Win10 and Win...
  3. How to access an old WHS database.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access an old WHS database.: I have an old WHS server with a large database of archival files. This was the version where the database was separate from the backups so I just kept using it for file storage. Over time, the server has become invisible to other PCs on my network which are now Win10 and Win...
  4. Windows update is attempting to update Access Database .....

Windows update is attempting to update Access Database .....: Windows update is attempting to update Access Database which no longer is applicable and giving me error message. I want to have it ignore the update, but don't know how to....
  5. Windows update is attempting to update Access Database .....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update is attempting to update Access Database .....: Windows update is attempting to update Access Database which no longer is applicable and giving me error message. I want to have it ignore the update, but don't know how to....
  6. Database / CRM / MS Access software

Database / CRM / MS Access software: I have some MS Access experience and I really like the whole "build your own form / database / app" flexible concept. The flaw with Access, in my opinion, is the license cost and not being able to host it online. Does anybody have any recommendation on similar software that...
  7. Access database error

Access database error: I have an Access database, that I am running in Access from a O365 subscription. No one else accesses my database. I have a transaction function that executes an update statement when the main form loads. After that, I cannot do anything because I get a "You do not have...
  8. KB4484238 causing problems with Microsoft Access Database engine 2010 and making database...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4484238 causing problems with Microsoft Access Database engine 2010 and making database...: Ever since I installed KB4484238, my Microsoft Access database has begun to bloat. The filesize gets excessively large and all my program is doing is polling the database every five seconds for data. I use a stored procedure to do this. Before KB4484238 was installed, there...
  9. Access database error "Unable to open connection to database" in Windows 10 only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access database error "Unable to open connection to database" in Windows 10 only: I have a Visual Studio application that was custom written many years ago for me. It uses the Microsoft Access database (.mdb). In all previous version of Windows (XP to 7) it functions perfectly, In Windows 10 I get an error message "Unable to open connection to database"....
  10. Access Database Problem

Access Database Problem: I am developing an Access database for a local charity which teaches people to use the internet. One field is a tick box flagging that the user is a Member. There are other categories of user (User, Tenant, One to One) and the charity later required a separate field listing...