Windows 10: Running Android in Hyper-V

Discus and support Running Android in Hyper-V in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a way to run android in hyper-v? I want hyper-v for Ubuntu and many android emulators don't work alongside hyper-v. It will be ideal for me if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sasuke__Uchiha, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Running Android in Hyper-V

Is there a way to run android in hyper-v? I want hyper-v for Ubuntu and many android emulators don't work alongside hyper-v. It will be ideal for me if you can run Android in hyper-v. I used Nox before but I can't use it with hyper-v.

:)

Sasuke__Uchiha, Jun 1, 2020

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 1, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Hyper-V

Only Pro or Enterprise versions can run Hyper-V, in addition to the other requirements listed at the link I provided earlier.

JimWynne, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Rex99ny Win User

Running Android in Hyper-V

Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Running Android in Hyper-V

1. Running Android in Hyper-V - Similar Threads - Running Android Hyper

2. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  3. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  4. Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10: Today, at Build 2018, we announced a preview of the Google Android emulator that’s compatible with Hyper-V, available on the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. This enables developers with Hyper-V enabled on their machines to use a hardware accelerated Android emulator, without...
  5. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  6. Hyper-V Hypervisor not running - can't remove Hyper-V feature

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Hypervisor not running - can't remove Hyper-V feature: I am using Windows 10 Insider Preview 11082 (upgraded from Windows 1151 fully updated. I had installed the Hyper-V feature in the latest Windows 1151 but had not used it before I received and installer the Insider Preview edition. The Hyper-V Manager was configured OK...
  7. Running hyper-v and vmare on same windows install.

Running hyper-v and vmare on same windows install.: You cannot run vmware and hyper-v at same time, but you can set up windows to do one or other, selecting which at boot time, From an administrative command prompt make a copy of current boot menu and label it with a suitable label e.g. "No Hyper-V". Note the first command...
  8. Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.

Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.: Been having issues trying to run an Android emulator (Bluestacks, Nox, Memu amongst others) with them all giving a BSOD. I was puzzled because I found if I did a clean install it worked ok. Finally, it dawned on me that it might be related to Hyper-V being active. It is...
  9. Running Hyper-V and VMware on the same machine?

Running Hyper-V and VMware on the same machine?: As the title indicated, anybody tried running both successfully on Win 10? I've seen people doing that on Win 8 forum( Solved Hyper V and VMWare on the same machine - Page 2 ), so I'm wondering if this method would work on Win 10... Any help/pointers would be great as I...
  10. Hyper-V fails to run a virtual machine saying hypervisor*isn't running

Hyper-V fails to run a virtual machine saying hypervisor*isn't running: Hi all, Title says it all. I'm using Win10 Enterprise edition Insider Preview 15007 on an Intel Core 2 duo based notebook with 4gb ram. When I tried hyper-v some months ago, it succeeded. I don't know why it doesn't run. Intel Virtualization Technology is on according...