Windows 10: Running Android in WIndows 10 pro

Discus and support Running Android in WIndows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to run android in hyper-V. If it is, how do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sasuke__Uchiha, May 22, 2020.

1. Running Android in WIndows 10 pro

Is it possible to run android in hyper-V. If it is, how do I do this?

:)

Sasuke__Uchiha, May 22, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

Just a suggestion :

How about creating a LiveCD or LiveUSB of your choice of the Android OS, and run it WITHOUT actually installing into you PC.

I had one done (Lollipop 5.0) and tried it on my Windows PC. It was one of my early experiments and it worked.

davidhk, May 22, 2020
  3. Lou Reed Win User
    Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app?

For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run?

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Lou Reed, May 22, 2020
  4. t_ski Win User

Running Android in WIndows 10 pro

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Running Android in WIndows 10 pro :(

t_ski, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Running Android in WIndows 10 pro

1. Running Android in WIndows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Running Android pro

2. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  3. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  4. Windows is going to run android apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is going to run android apps?: Microsoft is hard at work on a new system that’ll allow its desktop operating system to run Android apps. Windows 10 is already able to run some Android apps using the Your Phone app, which syncs with the software of the same name on your Android handset to bring text...
  5. I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .: This is a small issue, but it bothers me. If I type something into a browser. The results are displayed. When I click, on one. The window only covers the right half of the screen, vertically. I then, click expand, and all is OK. But, how can I get it to open full screen,...
  6. This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps: Microsoft’s mobile OS experiment ended in January 2020 and the last wave of Windows Mobile devices won’t receive any more updates or patches with features or security improvements. While the journey of Windows on phones has officially ended, a UK-based company said they have...
  7. Running IE in Windows 10 Pro

in Browsers and Email
    Running IE in Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 10 Pro installed and I also have PAYG electric and gas meters in my house. These run via a USB card reader / key reader, which in Windows 7, used IE as its only browser due to ActiveX installs. This system cannot run via Chrome etc - it must be using IE....
  8. How to run Android in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to run Android in Windows 10?: NOTE: I presumed that this is the proper forum to ask about emulators. If is not, please advise! I want to run Android apps, and understand that I need an emulator. What should I do? What is the best FREE one that I can download? Thanks 51401
  9. Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro: I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app? For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  10. Can I run a virtual windows in Windows 10 for Android?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I run a virtual windows in Windows 10 for Android?: I'd like to run Android apps in a virtual window in Windows 10. Local cable co offers the ability to watch channels portably but only if you have Android or iOS. The other option is my wife uses our Roku to watch cable, but I'm not always interested in what she's watching....