Windows 10: Running apps previously moved

Discus and support Running apps previously moved in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Prior to having issues with win10 installation i moved all the 10+gb apps over to a usb drive, it put them in WindowsApps folder. They are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SEP555, Aug 8, 2016.

1. SEP555 Win User

Running apps previously moved

Prior to having issues with win10 installation i moved all the 10+gb apps over to a usb drive, it put them in WindowsApps folder.

They are not listed on the drive when i want to move them back. How can I move them or how can i create a link to them to create a proper tile and run them.

In particular one at 26gb gives that damn 0x80073CF9 I really wish MS would fix

:)

SEP555, Aug 8, 2016

2. Cannot move offline maps or apps to SD card

James, I don't know about maps but it is my understanding that changing the Storage location setting for apps only affects ones that are subsequently installed. It doesn't affect (move) apps that are already installed on the previously specified drive.

RobertJWin, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Lumia 535 apps not showing..

Hey guys, I have a Microsoft Lumia 535 device... yesterday, I wanted to free some of my internal memory, so i tried to move some of my apps to sd card which completed successfully.... but after that i m not able to further move apps which I could do previously
    easily and moreover i m not able to access many of my apps including system apps like store, phone and messaging... I'm running on windows 10 public release version... Can u suggest me a method to solve my problem except hard reset???

{{{mihirsharma}}}, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Running apps previously moved

1. Running apps previously moved - Similar Threads - Running apps previously

2. Location of Running Apps on Taskbar has moved 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location of Running Apps on Taskbar has moved 2024: My Windows 10 taskbar is on the right because, with wide monitors, horizontal screen space is less valuable than vertical space. As far as I know, I didn't install any updates this week... although it may have been automatically done to me in the background.Running apps used...
  3. Location of Running Apps on Taskbar has moved 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location of Running Apps on Taskbar has moved 2024: My Windows 10 taskbar is on the right because, with wide monitors, horizontal screen space is less valuable than vertical space. As far as I know, I didn't install any updates this week... although it may have been automatically done to me in the background.Running apps used...
  4. Location of Running Apps on Taskbar has moved 2024

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run: I just purchased a new app from the Microsoft Store and it won't install. The icon just spins and it doesn't respond to trying to cancel the download. An available update does the same thing on the Library screen. Two previously purchased items from the Store also will not...
  6. Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run

Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run: I just purchased a new app from the Microsoft Store and it won't install. The icon just spins and it doesn't respond to trying to cancel the download. An available update does the same thing on the Library screen. Two previously purchased items from the Store also will not...
  7. moving apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving apps: Hi everyone,Recently i was running low on disk space and decided to move all of my program files to my other disk.Now I know that was stupid because nothing works anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  8. moving apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moving apps: Hi everyone,Recently i was running low on disk space and decided to move all of my program files to my other disk.Now I know that was stupid because nothing works anymore. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. moving apps

10. Moving apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving apps: Hello, i'm new to windows and my windows is not activated yet it's a pc but this is not the problem, the problem is that my SSD is full because all the apps are installed there and i want to move some of the apps to my HDD btw the apps are installed thru google chrome and the...