Windows 10: Running AVG and Windows Defender

Discus and support Running AVG and Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I run AVG anti virus along with Windows Defender [Original Title: anti virus]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by John David Shelson1, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Running AVG and Windows Defender

Can I run AVG anti virus along with Windows Defender

[Original Title: anti virus]

:)

John David Shelson1, Apr 8, 2021

2. Defender + AVG + MWB

I have Windows 10. I have MalwareBytes, Windows Defender and AVG. I have MWB and AVG up and running. Defender is turned off by the installation of AVG. What should I do? Are AVG + MWB without Defender sufficient?

StephenGarramone, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Running AVG and Windows Defender

Avg internet security and windows defender windows 10

windows 10. The antivirus software AVG and windows 10 are not working together. I see that avg is running in the background but I cannot stop it, does not show up in uninstall list or programs installed. Windows defender is not protecting my pc because
    it says AVG is doing the job. I cannot get permission to delete AVG folders. AVG removal tool does not remove AVG and ends up cutting off my internet connection with an error that reads invalid ip configuration. The only way to regain access to the network
    I have to use the earliest recovery date I have about 3 weeks in the past. As logged in as admin I cannot stop 2 of 4 Avg process ....access denied admin permission required. Turned off Avg on startup but process are still running. My main goal is to uninstall
    AVG and I think any other fix's would be simple after that.

RogerTschritter, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Running AVG and Windows Defender

1. Running AVG and Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Running AVG Defender

2. Windows Defender not running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender not running: I did a few searches of how I can turn on Windows Defender, and nothing seems quite right, so here we go. I can find Windows Security options in my Settings folder, and see where WinDef is turned off. However, when I try to turn it on, it says that I need to go to the...
  3. Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.: I just got a notifications that says "Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. " When I go into Virus & threat protection its says that my virus and threat protection is managed by my organization. Which is not possible cause its my pc at home which...
  4. WINDOWS DEFENDER NOT RUNNING?

WINDOWS DEFENDER NOT RUNNING?: [ATTACH]When I open Windows Defender, only thisrefer to image shows. No Interface. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-not-running/d7c808fb-2889-49f1-bca4-51741aa532bb
  5. I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my...

I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my...: I have unisntalled AVG but cannot see how to turn off AVG and use Windows Defender as my protection. Please help me find where I can do that. I do not see the ability to "Manage" that in Seurity settings....
  6. Windows defender not running

Windows defender not running: Hello, my windows defender does not run at all, I saw a thread in the forum about this, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-and-the-entire-security-system-in/01aef7c5-41b9-4264-86b3-4c257fdfdbff, I tired all the steps here but nothing has...
  7. AVG

AVG: I had AVG on my old computer with Windows 7, but had to buy a new computer with Windows 10. I want AVG for this computer too but cannot download it because I didn't get it from Microsoft store. AVG isn't a scam people, it's a good product and I want it on my new computer. Why...
  8. Windows Defender not running.

Windows Defender not running.: Windows Defender will not run. I click on restart, it goes to green for about 2 seconds then switches back to Red. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-running/a57e02ed-6661-45f9-9142-a5a6320c964a"
  9. AVG

AVG: I want to completely remove all AVG apps from my Surface Pro but they won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_10/avg/7cdb8bff-154c-4303-a986-1ed15fe4b295
  10. After Running AVG and Avast!, Really Bad Lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After Running AVG and Avast!, Really Bad Lag: I had accidentally installed something with a virus, so I brought my computer to a repair shop. They never went inside the computer or anything, but they installed and ran AVG, and after that they ran Avast!, after Avast! they ran Malwarebytes, and then they ran CCleaner....