Windows 10: running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...

Discus and support running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to turn my laptop on, it just stays on the black screen with the blue Windows sign. I tried doing a hard shut down 3 times but no repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EimearY, Dec 19, 2020.

1. EimearY Win User

running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...

When I try to turn my laptop on, it just stays on the black screen with the blue Windows sign. I tried doing a hard shut down 3 times but no repair mode option or anything came up, it’s still the same. I’m running bootcamp on a macbook so maybe that’s a factor? Alternatively, is there a way to retrieve my files, as I have important work for college on this laptop that hasn’t been backed up for the last week and is due in a few days?? Can I somehow access my Windows files through the Mac OS side, which is still working? Thanks so much.

:)

EimearY, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Barun S. Win User

Windows 10 startup stuck at windows logo

My windows 10 startup is stuck at the logo and the rotating dots. It just wont go further. I have tried start up diagnostics, safe mode, system restorebut still the problem persists.

Any suggestions?

Barun S., Dec 19, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair stucks on windows 10

Hi Matthew,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try repairing the system using Windows 10 installation media and check if it helps.

Step 1: Download Windows 10 from the below link and create media creation tool: Refer the below link,

Download Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After creating the tool perform a Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and more and try
    to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and Keyboard type.

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup repair.

Hope this information helps to resolve and makes your computer to work fine.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Dec 19, 2020
  4. running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...

Windows 10 stuck on Startup repair when booting

Hi,

As per the description I understand your concern about Windows 10 Startup repair, we will help you with this issue.
    I would suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option. It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair. You have to create an installation media for that. You may download an ISO from
    the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso

To run Startup repair from Advance boot option, follow the below steps:

• Press and holdShift key
      and click onRestart in Power icon.

• Click onTroubleshoot.

• Click onAdvanced Options.

• Now click onStartup Repair.

• Follow the further instructions.
    Hope this helps you. Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...

1. running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair... - Similar Threads - running bootcamp it’s

2. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair: Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair loop HP Pro Book 450 G3; Win 10 Professional Education- Situation:Automated software does not recognize the Microsoft account password associated with the correctly displayed e-mail address for the account. Display indicates "password...
  3. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair: Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair loop HP Pro Book 450 G3; Win 10 Professional Education- Situation:Automated software does not recognize the Microsoft account password associated with the correctly displayed e-mail address for the account. Display indicates "password...
  4. Windows 10: Stuck in startup repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in Startup Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Startup Repair: Don't know if install is Home or Pro (yet). It's 19041.630. I have an ISO I can use to do a Repair install from but since I can't get the system to boot that is not an option yet. Found info in the registry, it's Home. When I try to use Advanced Options, Command Prompt it...
  6. Please help! My laptop is stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup and can’t get the repair...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! My laptop is stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup and can’t get the repair...: When I try to turn my laptop on, it just stays on the black screen with the blue Windows sign. I tried doing a hard shut down 3 times but no repair mode option or anything came up, it’s still the same. I’m running bootcamp on a macbook so maybe that’s a factor? Alternatively,...
  7. Stuck at Windows 10 logo on startup and can’t get the repair mode/startup settings to come up?

Stuck at Windows 10 logo on startup and can’t get the repair mode/startup settings to come up?: When I try to turn my laptop on, it just stays on the black screen with the blue Windows sign. I tried doing a hard shut down 3 times but no repair mode option or anything came up, it’s still the same. I’m running bootcamp on a macbook so maybe that’s a factor? Thanks....
  8. Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP)

Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t Repair your PC (BOOTCAMP): So I just tried to adjust the partition size of Bootcamp on my Mac, and to do so I needed to download a partition repair tool. So I did that, and I accidentally clicked on a “yes” option to also downloading AVG anti-malware software. So just before I began adjusting the...
  9. Automatic repair startup - stuck in can’t go back to regular windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair startup - stuck in can’t go back to regular windows: So After a recent windows update you were unable to click on apps and open them so i read forums they said to try safe mode so i went to load up safe mode and restart my pc but then it came up with automatic repair mode error ...(...
  10. Run Startup Repair in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Startup Repair in Windows 10: How to: Run Startup Repair in Windows 10 How to Run a Startup Repair in Windows 10 [img] Information Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your PC for the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mac pro.win10 dvd install stuck in windows logo