Windows 10: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 14, 2015
  3. Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

1. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

2. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  3. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  4. How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?: Hi so basically the issue I am running is that I want the standard account to be allowed to play fortnite however it requires me to input the pin for the admin to access the anti cheat I was wondering is there a way to just allow this program to have default access...
  5. How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?

How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?: Hi so basically the issue I am running is that I want the standard account to be allowed to play fortnite however it requires me to input the pin for the admin to access the anti cheat I was wondering is there a way to just allow this program to have default access...
  6. How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...: A few weeks ago, I got into cinematography. I first noticed problems then. I moved a 40 GB file from an SD card onto my laptop. The icons on my desktop were freaking out and changing, flashing error messages then showing no problems at all. I deleted some an unused app that...
  8. Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...

Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...: A few weeks ago, I got into cinematography. I first noticed problems then. I moved a 40 GB file from an SD card onto my laptop. The icons on my desktop were freaking out and changing, flashing error messages then showing no problems at all. I deleted some an unused app that...
  9. My computer don’t run proper way due to hard disk issue. When I attached cable in hard disk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer don’t run proper way due to hard disk issue. When I attached cable in hard disk...: My computer don’t run proper way due to hard disk issue. When I attached cable in hard disk slot, windows don’t open. It shows only loading and preparing automatic repair on the screen. Again when it removes from the hard disk and turned to SDD, it will open as windows...
  10. BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while running some gamesmostly Zenless Zone Zero and FurMark: Ive had 4 bsod each time i run FurMark, when i used BlueScreenView to look at the dumps they all have dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and watchdog.sys highlighted red, i think they are also the reason ive been getting low fps when playing games. how can i fix this?This is what i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 trusted process inside

2. cocos2dx add ons for windows 10

3. running cocos2d pyhton in windows