Windows 10: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 14, 2015
  3. Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

1. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

2. Windows 2004 running really slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 2004 running really slow: I have recently gotten rid of my PC and gone for a laptop/egpu setup (I work as a software developer and travel a lot so I like having my files on the same device). I currently use the Razer Blade Stealth (2017) and the Nvidia GTX 980TI in the Razer Core X case. I have it...
  3. Apps running in 32 bit

Apps running in 32 bit: Ok so, i had a windows 10 32 bit installed on my pc first, then i reinstalled windows to 10 64 bit, i wiped everything clean. why is every app i just installed running on 32 bit??. please help! submitted by /u/butcrackz [link] [comments]...
  4. Accessing Folders from Run Menu (Documents/Downloads/Pictures/Music)

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing Folders from Run Menu (Documents/Downloads/Pictures/Music): Awhile ago, I relocated my folders from my C:\ Drive to my D:\ drive. The way I'd been accessing them now is through Windows Explorer. I'd recently discovered that when using the Run Menu to access these folders, it opens up a session of Windows Explorer to the old location....
  5. Commands/Programs fail to Run

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Commands/Programs fail to Run: Recently my computer ran into a rather frustrating problem, one which I haven't come across until now. All .exe files like program setups fail to launch. "Feature not supported" is the error message. As does the trusty Task Manager. Ctrl+Alt+Del works, but when i click on...
  6. Can my laptop run windows 10?

Can my laptop run windows 10?: Sooo I really don't know shit about laptops. It's a HP Elitebook 8540p with 8GB and the System BIOS is from 2015. I've been trying to update it to Windows 10 and it won't. Reason is, I use Adobe animate cc and Adobe media encoder cc and recently my media encoder cc just...
  7. Copying, running out of space, and duplicate files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying, running out of space, and duplicate files.: Hi I have a thumbdrive that has all my music on it for use in my car. When I try to copy my files from the PC to the drive I'll get the "not enough space" message, even though many of the files are duplicates. Is there a way to avoid this message and have it just copy the...
  8. My system is running very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system is running very slow: System is running very slow nd frequently freeze after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-running-very-slow/fd58a7f4-2833-45c8-a4b1-1019e898baec
  9. Unable to run a visual studio application on my computer running windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to run a visual studio application on my computer running windows 10 Pro: Hi, I have a VS .exe application. It runs fine on all other computers running windows 10 however it does not on my computer running windows 10. Infact its a fresh windows 10 ISO I installed and is already activated. Please help....
  10. Bootable USB problem - no run from ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootable USB problem - no run from ISO?: Hi. I ve created USB f32 format, moved win10 ISO from the official website, the Microsoft just stuck in Verifying DMI pool data when I selwct it to boot. I did previously in CMD select partition of the USB to be active. Best regards....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 trusted process inside

2. cocos2dx add ons for windows 10

3. running cocos2d pyhton in windows