Windows 10: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 14, 2015
  3. Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

1. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

2. Windows 10 unable to load and when running auto windows 10 repair won’t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 unable to load and when running auto windows 10 repair won’t work: hey so I just got my computer back from a relative, I just got wifi and noticed a lot of my games would not load because of two-three system32 files were being displayed as errors, after see those for about two days I restarted my pc and now it won’t load up windows 10 at all...
  3. a second system is running on this computer preventing configuration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a second system is running on this computer preventing configuration: how do I remove unwanted system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-second-system-is-running-on-this-computer/bcfd1144-9d34-401b-8335-97a32219951f"
  4. This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode: This message display on my screen every time my laptop being wake from sleep mode, even if I didn't touch it, not to say do anything to it. Moreover, I don't know if this matter with another issue, there is issue about the network connection, every time I'm switching to a...
  5. Run Windows XP Application on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run Windows XP Application on Windows 10: Hi, for the past 6-7 years I've been running an old legacy software program (AltaPoint 4.0) for my veterinary practice on Windows 7 in a virtual WINXP Environment. Just bought a new Windows 10 computer and can't find a way to download WINXP software to run in a virtual...
  6. 'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

in Microsoft Office and 365
    'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script: Hi all, I've been trying to run a script used to generate email signatures within Outlook (specifically 2016). The script runs fine on 99% of user accounts in AD, but a few users have come across issues. Mainly this being a 'New Profile' pop for Outlook being displayed,...
  7. my internet is too poor to run my computer with windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet is too poor to run my computer with windows 10: We have a dell Inspiron 3252. It's a year old, but we haven't even bothered to turn it on for more than six months. I tried deleting everything that I could think of that was possibly running and slowing things down, but I probably don't know enough to do this properly. It...
  8. bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bad onfig error in lenovo laptpo running windows 10: hello computer stuck in this error blue screen.tried all options in troubleshooting with no success.please advice.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-onfig-error-in-lenovo-laptpo-running-windows/bd866fdc-646d-4331-bda2-bc520596f825
  9. Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10

Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10: Hi, Recently, I change my laptop to asus gl553vd but unfortunatly Tekla structure 3d modeling softawre don't work properly on it. At first I have say, I upgraded my graphic cards both Intel 630 and Invidia 1050 to latest version but when I run program it take long time to...
  10. SSD Speed halved when running outside of Safe Mode

SSD Speed halved when running outside of Safe Mode: Hi there, I'm running into an issue with a particular SSD when benchmarking it outside of Safe Mode. I've been trying to disable various startup services and processes to determine the cause, but to no avail. When fresh installing a 2015 version of Windows 10 Professional...