Windows 10: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 14, 2015
  3. Gerard Tony Thomas Win User
    Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

1. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

2. After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.: My Zune software stpped working, along with my DVD drive. I got the DVD drive working (disabled digital signature, which I had previously done so my sound card would work). I ran the compatibility troubleshooter but no success. I'm out of ideas and haven't found anything in...
  3. Windows Task Scheduler not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Task Scheduler not running: Hello, i am trying to install Nvidia Geforce experience but it says Windows Task Scheduler not running, so i cant install it. i even went to services.msc and tried to start but i get error message that it "started and stopped suddenly."Some services may stop if they are...
  4. OEM Windows 10 throttled Ethernet until Windows Defender Offline scan run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OEM Windows 10 throttled Ethernet until Windows Defender Offline scan run: Sounds strange, but this is what happened to me.... After getting a Dell Latitude 5590 laptop (if that's relevant) with a Windows 10 Enterprise OEM installed, I found my gigabit fiber speeds were only a fraction of what is normally expected. I even went so far to setup a...
  5. a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a run time error (RUNDLL) appears on my lenovo. will explain: here is the window that pops up. There was a problem starting C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\ImController\plugins\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage\x64\LenovoBatteryGaugePackage.dll the computer works ok, its a less performing type. I loaded Malwarebytes and the anti-rootkit from them...
  6. Windows Defender last run time 1999

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender last run time 1999: Hi, If I go into Task Scheduler and look at the various Windows Defender programs (cleanup, verification, etc.), they all show last runtime as 30/11/1999 and last runtime result as 0x41303. However it must be running as Antimalware Service Executable takes up 60% of my...
  7. i want to run as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to run as administrator: I want to run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-run-as-administrator/6e438fc3-1396-446f-aac5-6a438c7804c1
  8. lost drives and operation system after running the system fresh on computer runnin off...

lost drives and operation system after running the system fresh on computer runnin off...: I need some help . I ran the fresh start program recently and lost all (C:) drives and/or important parts of operation files . couldn't reboot system . only had key board to nav. left . tried but had to reboot from another thumb drive and still have to run C:Drive off thumb...
  9. system is running too slow after windows 10 updates

system is running too slow after windows 10 updates: my system is running is too slow after window 10 updates, specially booting time taking 5 to 6 minutes. how can I resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-is-running-too-slow-after-windows-10/d47c130c-2dee-4f8a-9296-f39cd868aeb8
  10. running a dvd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    running a dvd: how do I get windows 10 to run a dvd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-a-dvd/0c526155-ad2a-445f-b1c9-4ab69c0a6eae