Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 14, 2015
  3. Gerard Tony Thomas Win User
    Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

2. How to get mouse running again ????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get mouse running again ????: My machine aotumatic updated to 1803 17134.228 and it seems like it will NOT accept my USB ports ! I have my mouse in an USB !!!!!!!!!! Can you imaging install/troubleshoot with no mouse working ... mission imposible ! How can I get my mouse running again OR...
  3. How to get mouse running again ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get mouse running again ????: My machine aotumatic updated to 1803 17134.228 and it seems like it will NOT accept my USB ports ! I have my mouse in an USB !!!!!!!!!! Can you imaging install/troubleshoot with no mouse working ... mission imposible ! How can I get my mouse running again OR...
  4. I can't run most of my programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't run most of my programs: My computer was very slow and almost every program was crashing, so I decided to do chkdsk /f /r, I was getting very impatient so I resetted my computer and in 50% it said "There was a problem resetting your PC" so I restarted it, waited for chkdsk to finish, logged in to...
  5. (Fixed) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...

(Fixed) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....
  6. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....
  7. How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find the Run field on windows start menu?: How do I find the Run field on windows start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-find-the-run-field-on-windows-start-menu/5c7186b0-2d9f-46ff-942a-7681797222d2
  8. slow computer running time

slow computer running time: Hey, my computer is running very slow and I do not know why and I tried everything I need your help, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/slow-computer-running-time/5c4df18f-a211-4c9c-8bbf-8a6bf7ab056b
  9. WHEA ID 20 since first run Windows 10 at ASUS R542UF-DM157

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA ID 20 since first run Windows 10 at ASUS R542UF-DM157: Hi there, this is my first topic with issue. I bought new brand ASUS R542UF-DM157 with i5-8250U. Installation and configuration went fine. I recently saw in HWiNFO lots of WHEA ID 20 errors (informations???) in event log and counting, This is fairly normal behaviour of low...
  10. Age of Empires 3 won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 won't run: Hi I bought a disk copy of Age f Empires 3 the complete collection. I've installed the original game to my pc but after I've installed it I can't open the game and play it. It also won't even let me install the Warchiefs expansion or the Asian Dynasties expansion. I don't...