Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 15, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Gerard Tony Thomas Win User
    Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 15, 2015
Thema:

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

Forum Date

2 Windows Defender notification icons running at startup?

2 Windows Defender notification icons running at startup?: Hello-, This is a fairly new PC and i'm not sure if I ever noticed this before but anyone know or see this before? 2 Windows Defender instances running at startup? I installed Emsisoft about a month ago I don't believe that wouldn't have anything to do with it. I only have...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security Today at 3:53 AM

How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?

How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...
Windows 10 Virtualization Today at 12:23 AM

Updated drivers app will not run on Windows 10

Updated drivers app will not run on Windows 10: I am looking for guidance on an issue that I have just started having again. 3 years ago I started seeing what I assume is the BSOD and after having to do a custom install of windows 10 to get to the most current version of 1803 the problem has appeared again. Yesterday and...
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware Yesterday at 7:02 PM

How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?

How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...
Windows 10 Support Yesterday at 9:42 AM

Report suggests Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10

Report suggests Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10: Google has always ignored Microsoft’s app store, and as well the Windows 10 operating system, despite the fact that the platform is being used on more than 700 million active devices. But if a new report is believed to be true, Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10...
Windows 10 News Thursday at 6:03 PM

This app can't run on your PC, Win 10 Bat file when it hits the Move

This app can't run on your PC, Win 10 Bat file when it hits the Move: Hi, I'm trying to run a bat file on Windows 10, but it tells me that "This app can't run on your PC". The first time I get the error. The second time I run it it works. Runs from a shortcut from C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe set as run as administrator. The bat file runs until...
Windows 10 Support Thursday at 4:53 PM

E3 2018: Six New Lenovo gaming PCs running Windows 10

E3 2018: Six New Lenovo gaming PCs running Windows 10: This week at E3, Lenovo announced six new gaming devices powered by Windows 10 that arrive with simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other gamers, plus the latest in gaming technology from Intel and...
Windows 10 News Wednesday at 6:43 PM
Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 solved