Windows 10: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 14, 2015
  3. Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

1. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

2. Computer Will Not Shut Down after Running Sep 2021 Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Will Not Shut Down after Running Sep 2021 Windows 10 Update: After running the September 2010 Windows 10 update, my computer will not shutdown but instead blacks out for a couple of seconds then immediately comes back up at screen where I am prompted to choose the user. I want it to shutdown completely when I select shutdown. . I have...
  3. Unblock app running on another network PC in Windows Defender firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unblock app running on another network PC in Windows Defender firewall: I want to be able to use LibreOffice on my Win10 Pro PC - Desktop - to access documents on another Win10 Pro PC - NUC. Desktop and NUC are both connected to my private network. I've tried to allow the LibreOffice app through the firewall on NUC, but it's not in the list of...
  4. High Cpu spikes on ALL running processes when i move my mouse across the desktop, in games,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Cpu spikes on ALL running processes when i move my mouse across the desktop, in games,...: My cpu has been spiking 30-40 percent on all running processes for the past year when i move my mouse across the desktop. I have tried reinstall of windows several times, i have tried factory reset, uninstalling and reinstalling all drivers. Nothing is helping. It used to run...
  5. 0x80073712 i can't run updates, any help appreciated. New used lenovo T460S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80073712 i can't run updates, any help appreciated. New used lenovo T460S: Can't update windows - and I'm getting blue screens on a new / used t460s. I get an error with 0x80073712 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80073712-i-cant-run-updates-any-help-appreciated/c1dd9e0a-d423-49f9-8f2b-fe6e87332c9e
  6. HELP! Programs run 1 fps when maximised and 60 fps when minismied.

HELP! Programs run 1 fps when maximised and 60 fps when minismied.: My problem is already described in the title.Things I've tried:Updating driversResetting PCVirus ScanReinstalling Programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-programs-run-1-fps-when-maximised-and-60-fps/8784a914-22f0-4de4-a762-a0c5241578ee
  7. How do I run the Xbox app and other Xbox applications through a command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I run the Xbox app and other Xbox applications through a command?: I've tried to run the Xbox app and other applications through command prompts to no avail. I can open them through their shortcuts on my desktop, but attempting to open its .exe file C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxApp_48.76.8001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\XboxApp.exe...
  8. 'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'run troubleshooter is requiring my windows pasword: Sometimes my printer hangs. In a non admin account my spouse will drill down to the following 1 select the specific printer from "printer & settings" 2 select button "manage" 3 select "run the troubleshooter". For some reason running the troubleshooter requires the admin...
  9. YourPhone.exe is still running in the background after being set to not have background...

in Windows 10 Customization
    YourPhone.exe is still running in the background after being set to not have background...: Hi I absolutely love this application but I can't seem to find any solution to completely kill it in task manager when I need to.Scenario 1: I have went to Start Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Background App -> Turn off background process for YourPhone application. But when I...
  10. Can't run recovery mode or access Windows

Can't run recovery mode or access Windows: Hi, Lately my new laptop was having blue screens issues. I uninstalled my antivirus but it didn't resolve blue screen, so I tried to access safe mode to uninstall drivers. After restarting windows didn't let me log in showing this message: "something happened and your PIN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 trusted process inside

2. cocos2dx add ons for windows 10

3. running cocos2d pyhton in windows