Windows 10: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Discus and support Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

Source: Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2015
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to downgrade my laptop that came wth windows 10 pre-installed to windows 8.1 pro

Note that when a program says it needs version x of Windows, that usually means it needs at *least* version x.

If it runs under Windows 8.1, it is highly unlikely that it will not also run under Windows 10.

Ken Blake, Jun 14, 2015
  3. Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jun 14, 2015
Thema:

Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

1. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Running Cocos2d

2. the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap: I'm getting this message only on Word documents...and just more recent word docs whether its .doc or docx...help! I've even uninstalled Office 13 and re-installed it. Help!...
  3. How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix OneDrive that runs all the time, does nont sysnc: After resetting my windows 10 my onedrive runs constantly sayin it us updating the files. I get the following when I mouse over the onedrive icon; OneDrive downloading 346.2 mb of 346.2 mb at0.0 kbs/s, 1958 files remaining. Need help. RW...
  4. Windows Sandbox can't run PowerShell?!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sandbox can't run PowerShell?!?: When running in Windows Sandbox I can't run any PowerShell scripts at all. I get an error that states that, "Version v4.0.30319 of the .NET Framework is not installed and it is required to run version 3 of Windows PowerShell." and I have .net version 4.8.03752 installed on...
  5. When I run the windows defender offline scan, dell backup and recovery pops up and prevents...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I run the windows defender offline scan, dell backup and recovery pops up and prevents...: I am using Windows 10 version 1809 on a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. I just want to do a full check of my computer with the offline scan, but the dell backup and recovery shows up and prevents the scanning. Is there anyway to work around with this?...
  6. When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build

When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build: Im trying to boot into recovery mode on my computer and I am unable to force it through msconfig like so [ATTACH] when booting through media disk that option isnt there either. Any way I could restore that?...
  7. BAD POOL CALLER While Running Pubg Pc via Steam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD POOL CALLER While Running Pubg Pc via Steam: Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Fri 24-05-2019 08:49:34 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052419-26218-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1BC8A0)...
  8. "Open Saved Log" has been running for 1-1/2 plus hours. Can I stop it without creating...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Open Saved Log" has been running for 1-1/2 plus hours. Can I stop it without creating...: NOTICE About Windows Topics: I am required to choose a Windows Topic before posting my questions. This post is about a Saved Log selection in Event Viewer. There was no Event Viewer or Logs category to select for this post. Windows 10 running on a touch-screen Toshiba...
  9. Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running after installing KB4497934

Windows 10 Task Scheduler stopped running after installing KB4497934: My Windows 10 Task Scheduler service stopped running after installing KB4497934, which is 17763.529 version. 1. Task Scheduler service was running well on previous version of 1809. Just after installing KB4497934, it can't be luanched any more. 2. In services.msc, Task...
  10. Setting Backup Definition Files to run automatically

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Setting Backup Definition Files to run automatically: Apologies for the long post. For years, Macrium was set up a long time ago to make regular scheduled backups of my C drive. Very reliable. After a crash the two old Backup Def. Files had disappeared, so I have now set up two identical replacement BU Def. File with identical...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 trusted process inside

2. cocos2dx add ons for windows 10

3. running cocos2d pyhton in windows