Windows 10: Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service...

Discus and support Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; BSOD shows, system service exception win32kbase.sys [ATTACH] Started only two weeks ago. Now I've checked and it correlates to my insider preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dxmstr, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Dxmstr Win User

Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service...

BSOD shows, system service exception win32kbase.sys

Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service... 8903560a-2028-4304-91d2-33892b31bbd7?upload=true.jpg

Started only two weeks ago. Now I've checked and it correlates to my insider preview update time, I tried rolling back but a button is greyed out.

Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service... 12f0acf7-a596-4ab1-9fad-bde3a7fb5854?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dxmstr, Nov 23, 2018

2. Help! Windows 10 GSOD! CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED!

No. My Graphics card is GeForce GTX 470. (Very old and very strong) Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service... :D And The GSOD is the Green Screen of Death. (Replacing the BSoD)

Gamerplayer4257moviesa.k.a Zuhong2548Videos, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Rob Bote Win User
    Windows 10 constant BSOD/GSOD and reboots. Unable to boot from CD. Error in "Page fault in nonpaged area" in volsnap.sys.

Walked into my home office this morning and found my Windows 10 pc rebooting. No problem, it's set to automatically install updates and reboot. But then it BSODs. It automatically reboots, then GSODs (Green Screen of Death). The PC cycles between BSOD, reboot,
    GSOD, reboot. The error on each SOD is "Page fault in nonpaged area" in volsnap.sys.

I tried to boot from my recovery disk, from a new Win10 DVD, and from a USB with no success. I receive a SOD before it can boot from any media.

What can I do now?

Rob Bote, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service...

Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service...

1. Running games now gives me BSODs ( green ones so are they GSODs? :) ) [system service... - Similar Threads - Running games BSODs

2. BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??: This is minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1yOhl7h87L4gwES-VSgzdSRZqL_UOHmI9/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-and-gsod-can-someone-help-me-analyze-it/c57f3306-2c86-4b97-9a90-8b0b1083a339
  3. BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and GSOD, can someone help me analyze it??: This is minidump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1yOhl7h87L4gwES-VSgzdSRZqL_UOHmI9/view?usp=share_link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-and-gsod-can-someone-help-me-analyze-it/c57f3306-2c86-4b97-9a90-8b0b1083a339
  4. BSOD system service exception while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD system service exception while gaming: Hey there,I have been playing 'demanding' games such as Cyberpunk 20177 and Star Citizen in a 1 month new laptop. Often times they crash, and a couple of times I got a BSOD saying System Service Exception. I have the minidump file but can't seem to upload it, not even with...
  5. Green Screen Of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Screen Of Death GSOD: Hi! I got Windows 10 20H2 19042.1052And I Got Green Screen Of DeathThere was saying:Your Insider version ran into a problem and we needed to restart it cant remember Error: Critical Process DiedOkay, but I don't have any Insider Verison of windows, Yesterday I Become the...
  6. A service that has been giving me errors everyday for a while now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A service that has been giving me errors everyday for a while now: I tried everything before I came here so here we are and professional IT dudes aren't much of help considering they don't even read the emails but only read the title and give half baked awnsers about HAvE yOu trIEd uDatInG yoUR DriVeRs, anyway so there's this service on my...
  7. My audio will not work and gives me the problem "one or more audio services isn't running".

My audio will not work and gives me the problem "one or more audio services isn't running".: I have tried troubleshooting this but it says that troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix all of the issues found. Does anyone know what to do to fix this? submitted by /u/main_atheist1 [link] [comments]...
  8. Gaming Services WILL NOT RUN

Gaming Services WILL NOT RUN: Ive tried all the powershell commands to remove it, reinstall it, repair it exc. Nothing has worked. Every time try to manually run it from service window it says its not installed, but Microsoft store says its installed and its listed in services. I doubt anyone has a fix...
  9. Gaming Services not running

Gaming Services not running: I can't run games from Game Pass, trying to launch the game from the search bar will take me to the Microsoft Store for Gaming Services which is already installed. https://gyazo.com/5a5489ab07529a4b1d786aa97280c700 Trying to install it again will pend the download, then it...
  10. Computer giving me BSODs when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer giving me BSODs when gaming: Hello, I've been having a problem with my computer giving me BSODs for the past month or so when gaming. I only get these BSODs when gaming and never in any other situation. It also seems rather random, yesterday I had no crashes, the day before I did, the day before that I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win32kbase.sys gsod 2018