Windows 10: Running Get-AppxPackage has Edge listed at Developer

Discus and support Running Get-AppxPackage has Edge listed at Developer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Maybe this is normal, or just using f12 opts you in , or something else, but someone tell me this is normal or not ..I have 4 packages with "edge" in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tdubz1321, May 2, 2021.

1. Tdubz1321 Win User

Running Get-AppxPackage has Edge listed at Developer

Maybe this is normal, or just using f12 opts you in , or something else, but someone tell me this is normal or not ..I have 4 packages with "edge" in name Edge 44!? and Edge 90 is SignatureKind: Developer So... Tell me 44 is the forgotten red headed step child version of flash player due to be removed at some point..Or if,Developer signed package is normal. No am not a dev and it won't fk off either

:)

Tdubz1321, May 2, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, May 2, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 2, 2021
  4. Running Get-AppxPackage has Edge listed at Developer

Edge favourites disappear and crash.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Before we proceed, I would like to know if the same issue arises when you log in Google and Youtube through Internet Explorer?

I would suggest that you try the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Add Favorites.

I would suggest that you save all you favorites in Internet Explorer. Once done proceed to step2.

Step 2: Reset Edge.

• Navigate to the location:
    C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

• Delete everything in this folder.
    • Type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command.
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" –Verbose}

• Once done import your favorites from Internet Explorer.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Running Get-AppxPackage has Edge listed at Developer

1. Running Get-AppxPackage has Edge listed at Developer - Similar Threads - Running AppxPackage has

2. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed: I've recovered a fresh Windows 10 Pro, but it didn't have the Microsoft Store app. So I followed the instructions to reinstall the app no error message or confirmation of successful installation. When I reboot though, I don't see the installed app when I click on the button...
  3. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed: I've recovered a fresh Windows 10 Pro, but it didn't have the Microsoft Store app. So I followed the instructions to reinstall the app no error message or confirmation of successful installation. When I reboot though, I don't see the installed app when I click on the button...
  4. Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* but still not installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. what does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...: so my windows key started to not work lately. the only way it works is for pausing a youtube video. a website told me that i should write this command in powershell to reset the key for it to work again. i know that powershell is pretty powerfull, so im just checking to...
  6. What does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this code do? Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...: Hello, i just ran into the problem that i cant use the windows search bar. Everytime i click to search i cant type anything or just one letter and the black search window closes. Tried to solve it by re - indexing (i dont remember exactly how its called) and by using...
  7. Powershell Get-AppxPackage DNS issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Get-AppxPackage DNS issues: Hello My cousin had some issues with Game Pass and found around internet that he could try to type below command in powershell: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”} After doing this...
  8. Powershell Get-AppxPackage command not recognized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell Get-AppxPackage command not recognized: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. In powershell run as administrator when I try to run this command: Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocation\ I get this error: Get-AppxPackage : The term 'Get-AppxPackage' is not recognized as the name...
  9. Errors caused by running script Get-AppXPackage / bad update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Errors caused by running script Get-AppXPackage / bad update: Hi, I had trouble with my start menu and search bar. It was caused by KB4507435 installed on my laptop on the 12th of September 2019. Reverting this update failed with the error message: failed to install updates - undoing. I asked support for help and was told to run...
  10. Command "Get-AppxPackage" not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command "Get-AppxPackage" not recognized: I am trying to uninstall all W10 built in Apps. I am using an Admin power shell with cmd, i.e. "Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage" but I get a response saying that "Get-AppxPackage" is not recognized. I have checked the forum but cannot find a problem like...