Windows 10: running into BSOD errors again

Discus and support running into BSOD errors again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys! I posted a week or so back, was able to update my drivers and been seeing good results up until now. Now it seems like Im blue screening on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JellyZ, May 15, 2021.

1. JellyZ Win User

running into BSOD errors again

Hey guys! I posted a week or so back, was able to update my drivers and been seeing good results up until now. Now it seems like Im blue screening on browsing and gaming. Specs: Windows Version 10.0.19042 Ryzen 5600X Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus MB Nvidia 3070 32GB Ram DDR4 3200 JERRY-PC-(2021-05-15_14-26-25).zip I've attached the log collector (somehow lost access to zip up minidump dmp files so let me know if further information is needed. Thanks again for all your help!!

:)

JellyZ, May 15, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 15, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 15, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile running into BSOD errors again :)

cplpro, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. running into BSOD errors again - Similar Threads - running BSOD errors

2. Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC: Hi all,I need help to figure out what's happening with my new build.I recently bought a custom PC with this configuration:ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F Gaming wifiINTEL Core i9-13900KG.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2 * 16GB "DDR5 6000 MHz CL36-36-36-96 1.35V Desktop Memory RAM -...
  3. Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC: Hi all,I need help to figure out what's happening with my new build.I recently bought a custom PC with this configuration:ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F Gaming wifiINTEL Core i9-13900KG.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2 * 16GB "DDR5 6000 MHz CL36-36-36-96 1.35V Desktop Memory RAM -...
  4. Bsod error again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod error again: My PC has an Bsod error for nearly 2 years...but last week I was advised to run driver verifier and let it crash 2,3 times and I did that...after this the misbehaving driver got caught...and after that I ran chkdsk...then this there were no more bsod....till now again it...
  5. Bsod error again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod error again: My PC has an Bsod error for nearly 2 years...but last week I was advised to run driver verifier and let it crash 2,3 times and I did that...after this the misbehaving driver got caught...and after that I ran chkdsk...then this there were no more bsod....till now again it...
  6. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  7. Run into a BSOD error

Run into a BSOD error: I have runned into a bsod error I have win 10 on my desktop. It happened suddenly while watching a video. Automatic repair tried but no success. Cannot boot up PC. Tried safe mode or all the 9 different option present there, still no success. Here is a list what I am...
  8. BSOD and Whea Uncorrectable Error, again

BSOD and Whea Uncorrectable Error, again: I have again this problem after a month with no crashes. After the 2004 update, i installed last wi-fi and bluetooth drivers, but after a month the problem appeared again with the same message. Here is the link for the .evtx and for the .nfo .evtx:...
  9. Constant BSOD errors, yet again

Constant BSOD errors, yet again: I asked previously on this thread, but seems like the person helping couldn't reach out again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-errors/2e8b8d6e-cdc9-47ab-82e5-bf260016c15e While the previous solution worked momentarily, the errors are...
  10. BSOD error with running Photoshop

BSOD error with running Photoshop: I got BSOD error when trying to upload a photo from the cloud into Photoshop. It first freezes then my laptop restarts with blue screen and message driver powa state fail I am using the latest Windows 10 update, tried to reinstall device driver and Photoshop app. This issue...