Windows 10: Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error

Discus and support Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This all started when I tried to reset by HP Laptop to factory default. I ended up running into error code 0xc0000225. After looking up many things, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ApplejuiceYu, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error

This all started when I tried to reset by HP Laptop to factory default. I ended up running into error code 0xc0000225. After looking up many things, I created a bootable USB and attempted to repair the computer. Startup repair did nothing. When I tried to load the command prompt menu, it said that there was not enough memory to process the command.

I'm a novice at computer stuff, so simple instructions would be appreciated.'

thanks!

:)

ApplejuiceYu, Aug 22, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error [​IMG]

topgundcp, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error

Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error

1. Running into multiple issues, starting with boot error - Similar Threads - Running multiple issues

2. Taskbar issues with multiple coppies of app running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar issues with multiple coppies of app running.: If I have multiple copies of an item on a sask bar when I try to select one, I put my mouse on the tas such as folders It briefly shows my open folders then it goes a way. Sometimes it does not go away but if I select one it does not switch to that folder or task. The same...
  3. Taskbar issues with multiple coppies of app running.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar issues with multiple coppies of app running.: If I have multiple copies of an item on a sask bar when I try to select one, I put my mouse on the tas such as folders It briefly shows my open folders then it goes a way. Sometimes it does not go away but if I select one it does not switch to that folder or task. The same...
  4. Taskbar issues with multiple coppies of app running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Taskbar, start and booting issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar, start and booting issues: So recently my laptop won’t let me click on the taskbar or the start button. Sometimes it takes a long while to boot up and when it does it’s as of the laptop is brand new because my wallpaper is back to default and my internet browser history is gone and wiped out. I can’t...
  6. Multiple issues not sure where to start

Multiple issues not sure where to start: So my first issue is every time I turn my computer on it says admin password incorrect prior to me even typing anything in. My bamboo pen that i bought with the computer was working fine until one day it wasnt. It doesnt even register when i attempt to use it. yes i changed...
  7. Multiple start up issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple start up issues: Hey. I just wanted to address an issue where I have three errors in one. Firstly, my internet is gone, only being a computer screen with a cable beside it and a red circle and an X. Second, everything but my cursor disappears as soon as my desktop icons and taskbar load....
  8. Multiple Windows 10 booting issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Multiple Windows 10 booting issues: Here's my rig: www.bit.do/kanishkpc My current Windows 10 installation seems to be problematic. 1) I can't boot into safe mode from an external recovery USB because the PC just ends up getting shut. 2) I can't log into my account in safe mode (entered through msconfig)...
  9. Boot issue with Multiple Drives Connected

Boot issue with Multiple Drives Connected: Thank you... Just running through that option again must have done something as everything was set as expected. Went into Set-up and first confirmed boot order. 1st Boot - CD / DVD 2nd Boot - Hard Disk WDC .... Also went into Hard Disk Drive BBS Priorities to...
  10. Multiple issues with taskbar and start button

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues with taskbar and start button: So I've recently been having some issues with my computer. Many of the buttons on my task-bar won't work (calculator, search button, auto-clicker among others), I can't right-click anything on it, neither the Action Center nor the calendar will open, and when I click the...