Windows 10: running legacy codes

Discus and support running legacy codes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to run a legacy code , and get the following error: what does it mean? How do I trace the error? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James_RF, Jan 14, 2020.

1. James_RF Win User

running legacy codes

Trying to run a legacy code , and get the following error: what does it mean? How do I trace the error?

running legacy codes 44a6f291-2e44-4689-82c0-c1e7f8e705d3?upload=true.png

:)

James_RF, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 14, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jan 14, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

running legacy codes

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond running legacy codes :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

running legacy codes

1. running legacy codes - Similar Threads - running legacy codes

2. Error 0xc000007b running Hogwarts Legacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000007b running Hogwarts Legacy: Hi Yesterday I tried start Hogwarts legacy on my pc...the game always worked untill yesterday. I got the following error "The application was enabled to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click ok to close the application. And here's what I done:Reinstalled windows keeping my...
  3. Error 0xc000007b running Hogwarts Legacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000007b running Hogwarts Legacy: Hi Yesterday I tried start Hogwarts legacy on my pc...the game always worked untill yesterday. I got the following error "The application was enabled to start correctly 0xc000007b. Click ok to close the application. And here's what I done:Reinstalled windows keeping my...
  4. run a legacy cpl elevated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run a legacy cpl elevated: Evertime I try to open a folder a windows notification appear saying run a legacy cpl elevated and don't matter if i allow or not it keep appearing and i cannot open the folder...
  5. run a legacy cpl elevated

run a legacy cpl elevated: Evertime I try to open a folder a windows notification appear saying run a legacy cpl elevated and don't matter if i allow or not it keep appearing and i cannot open the folder...
  6. My question concerns running "Photos Legacy"with Windows 11.

My question concerns running "Photos Legacy"with Windows 11.: After download via Microsoft Photos through Microsoft Appstore, Photos Legacy appears as installed but it is impossible to open it. Any idea about why and how ro solve the problem ?...
  7. Legacy software will not run on Windows 11

Legacy software will not run on Windows 11: Split from this thread.Hi Fred I am Dave, I will help you with this. It depends on the software and how old that software is, if that software works on Windows 10, then most likely it will work on Windows 11, usually the upgrade to Windows 11 is smooth, all your personal...
  8. Legacy software will not run on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legacy software will not run on Windows 11: Split from this thread.Hi Fred I am Dave, I will help you with this. It depends on the software and how old that software is, if that software works on Windows 10, then most likely it will work on Windows 11, usually the upgrade to Windows 11 is smooth, all your personal...
  9. Problems running a legacy program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems running a legacy program: My friend has had this Windows XP virtual machine (running inside Microsoft Virtual PC) running some legacy application for ages. With Windows 10 no longer supporting that virtual application and no easy way to transfer it to another provider (Windows detects hardware...
  10. Legacy Software runs on Win10 1803 but not Win10 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Legacy Software runs on Win10 1803 but not Win10 1909: I'm running some legacy software -- Franklin Covey Franklin Planner Software. I've got 20 years of data in these files and really want to access them. At the end of 2018 I bought a laptop with Win10 Home build 1803 pre-installed. It runs that Franklin Planner software just...