Windows 10: Running MSMQ using vb.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup.

Discus and support Running MSMQ using vb.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to run MSMQ sending messages from one Win10 workstations to a remote Win10 workstation within the same workgroup. I don't have a server or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FLHTCUI, Jul 11, 2016.

1. FLHTCUI Win User

Running MSMQ using vb.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup.

I am trying to run MSMQ sending messages from one Win10 workstations to a remote Win10 workstation within the same workgroup. I don't have a server or a domain. I am writing using VB.net. I have no problems running local private queues on a single machine. No luck trying to send to a remote queue.
    The only samples are either written in VB 6.0 or reference local queues.
    There are references that it can be done without a server/domain but all reference libraries in VB 6.0.

Any help, sample code, links to solutions would be appreciated.

:)

FLHTCUI, Jul 11, 2016
  2. FLHTCUI_ Win User

Running MSMD using VB.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup

Running MSMQ using vb.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup.e

FLHTCUI_, Jul 11, 2016
  3. Running MSMD using VB.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup

Hello,

We regret the inconvenience.

The query you have placed is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums.
    I would like to suggest you to post your question in the Technet Forum, where we have support professionals who are well equipped
    with the knowledge on such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the following link to reach out to them and post your query there:

Technet | Forums

Hope the above information is helpful.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 11, 2016
Thema:

Running MSMQ using vb.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup.

1. Running MSMQ using vb.net on remote Win10 workstations in a workgroup. - Similar Threads - Running MSMQ using

2. vb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vb: vbgvhj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vb/83613166-f6f4-4339-851e-a5f28a93c197
  3. Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows: I have run an infinite loop VB Script enabling NUMLOCK for 2 min in my Windows 10 OS for not allowing system to go into sleep and monitor to be continually active. Is there any possibility of disabling the running Shell/VB Script. Note, I tried the available options like...
  4. Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows: I have run an infinite loop VB Script enabling NUMLOCK for 2 min in my Windows 10 OS for not allowing system to go into sleep and monitor to be continually active. Is there any possibility of disabling the running Shell/VB Script. Note, I tried the available options like...
  5. RE: Win10 to Win10 pro or workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: Win10 to Win10 pro or workstation: What is the difference between win10 PRO and WORKSTATION? from WIN10 HOME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-win10-to-win10-pro-or-workstation/6bb55315-f915-492d-86cb-874245bbae6b
  6. MSMQ send message in remote machine using WCF without adding Anonymous logon user

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSMQ send message in remote machine using WCF without adding Anonymous logon user: Hi Team, I am trying to send a message to an MSMQ using WCF that is in the different machine but I am getting error in the dead letter of Access denied. I am using NetMSMQBinding and tried with both modes none & messageCredentialType WindowsDomain. It's working fine when...
  7. Accessing files on Workgroup on Win10 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing files on Workgroup on Win10 PCs: This was simple with Homegroups!!! Now, I am trying to access folders on three machines (on Dell, two Surfaces all running Win10). I have set up the advanced sharing settings to share all and not require a password. All 3 C: drives are selected for sharing. I have been all...
  8. MSMQ

MSMQ: I have a windows computer app that requires MSMQ to be installed/enabled. Normally you would go to programs and features and the turn windows features on or off to turn MSMQ on. A random selection of computers on my network have this feature available. This computer is...
  9. Workstations run slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Workstations run slow: Workstations run slow and I cannot seem to figure it out...Just yet. The link is the snapshot fromWindows performance analyser that I took. https://we.tl/t-Ty64eplfOP...
  10. Workstations run slow

Workstations run slow: https://we.tl/t-Ty64eplfOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/workstations-run-slow/38a90c9c-d834-4d4c-9a8f-1b1ef5dc7c37