Windows 10: Running .NET without admin

Discus and support Running .NET without admin in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, Is it possible to run the Windows .NET Framework without admin privileges? This is the screen I get every time I try to run the program:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alex10124, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Alex10124 Win User

Running .NET without admin

Hello all,

Is it possible to run the Windows .NET Framework without admin privileges? This is the screen I get every time I try to run the program:

Running .NET without admin 899ab194-0ba3-4755-be66-c7843ffbe5c9?upload=true.jpg

Thanks

:)

Alex10124, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

3. OSK popping up when software Run As Admin

Hi,

We are sorry that the issue still persists.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists in the Built-in Administrator account
    (hidden administrator account). To enable the account, follow the steps below:

• Right Click on Start and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Accept the UAC prompt if required.
    • Type “net user administrator /active:yes” (without quotes).

Once you have enabled the account, you will see it listed in the user accounts control panel applet. Login to the account and check for status.

To disable the built-in Administrator account, follow the steps provided above and in step 3 type the command line provided below:

“net user administrator /active:yes” (without quotes).

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 12, 2021
  4. djmcnz Win User

running DOS as ADMIN

I assume you don't have 'exit' anywhere in your batch file?

Rather than playing with 'pause' - if you want to see the output...

1. Open a command window as admin
    2. Run the batch file manually
    3. Command window will not close unless the 'exit' command is issued
    4. Read output
    That's the first step I'd take to diagnose. Then run every line in your batch file manually, one-by-one, in your admin command window (copy and paste from the actual batch file, don't retype the commands).

You'll soon find your problem.

djmcnz, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Running .NET without admin - Similar Threads - Running NET without

2. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  3. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  4. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?: a while back i had to give myself more permissions in order to bring files over from my old PC. i have no had any issues with this since, but have noticed some programs that point out to me that i am going to "run it as admin" even though i have no clicked the option to do so...
  6. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a program without admin privileges from admin account: Okay, I found a thread with this same question, but he was using Windows Server, and so was told this forum was for home users. I am a home user, running Windows 10 Pro, but I have the exact same problem. I cannot run OneDrive.exe, as it says to not run it as an admin. Run...
  7. Running .NET without admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running .NET without admin: Hello all, Is it possible to run the Windows .NET Framework without admin privileges? This is the screen I get every time I try to run the program: [ATTACH] Thanks...
  8. run a program as local admin without the user knowing

in Windows 10 Customization
    run a program as local admin without the user knowing: Good afternoon! I have an application that requires local admin rights to run. However, I don't want to give blanket local admin rights to the end users running the app. Is there a good way to RunAs for only this application without the end user being aware of the privilege...
  9. How to run installed application without admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...
  10. Run .BAT as admin without UAC prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run .BAT as admin without UAC prompt?: Edit: Marked as "Solved", because it looks like under Win 10 I can no longer do this quite the way I used to in Win 7, and I have multiple suggestions as to alternate approaches, any one of which ought to work. ((Moved from the "General" forum)) Can anyone help? I am...