Windows 10: Running of fan continuously after switching it off.

Discus and support Running of fan continuously after switching it off. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am a HP Elitebook user and after switching off my laptop it's fan starts running continuously and literally just stops for a while.I am facing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Aniqa Naz, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Aniqa Naz Win User

Running of fan continuously after switching it off.

I am a HP Elitebook user and after switching off my laptop it's fan starts running continuously and literally just stops for a while.I am facing this issue from last 4-5 days.

:)

Aniqa Naz, Feb 8, 2022
  2. RicTeran Win User

Continuous fan running

Ever since I updated windows my fan runs continually. I have heard this is a known problem but what do I do to fix this?

RicTeran, Feb 8, 2022
  3. TomF37380 Win User
    fan running continually after 2004 update

Just updated Windows from 1909 to 2004, and now it seems the fan runs continually. Anyone else notice this? How to fix?

TomF37380, Feb 8, 2022
  4. Running of fan continuously after switching it off.

CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

Running of fan continuously after switching it off.

1. Running of fan continuously after switching it off. - Similar Threads - Running fan continuously

2. Running of fan continuously after switching it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running of fan continuously after switching it off.: I am a HP Elitebook user and after switching off my laptop it's fan starts running continuously and literally just stops for a while.I am facing this issue from last 4-5 days....
  3. Running of fan continuously after switching it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running of fan continuously after switching it off.: I am a HP Elitebook user and after switching off my laptop it's fan starts running continuously and literally just stops for a while.I am facing this issue from last 4-5 days....
  4. Fan runs continuously after update. HP laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan runs continuously after update. HP laptop.: Open Task Manager > services> HP framework> right click stop. Fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-runs-continuously-after-update-hp-laptop/15ac147a-7b18-4744-9ea6-cba7daf453cd
  5. Fan running after update KB5004945

Fan running after update KB5004945: Hello, after installing the KB5004945 update on the Dell Inspiron 7559 laptop, fan is often on even when watching a YouTube-only video or browsing simple websites! If I turn off the program or WebBrowser, the fan dies down. Fan's mechanically clean. I also tried pc Advanced...
  6. fan still running after hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    fan still running after hibernate: Issue: It does NOT automatically power-off the laptop and fan still running after hibernate. Note: this happens almost 4out-of5 of times that I hibernate. It means almost 1out-of5 of times, it automatically power-off after hibernate. Steps: 1. I click on hibernate, it saves...
  7. Fan Running

Fan Running: My cooling fan keeps running constantly blowing out cold air. Hardware checks show no problem. CPU usage can be as low as 2%. Sometimes it will stop after approx: 10 minutes and more times it can last as long as the laptop is powered up. Intel turbo boost turned off and...
  8. Fan running when display turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fan running when display turns off: This specifically happens when I leave my laptop open and it locks itself automatically. The display is off but some resource usage is very high because the fans start spinning at very high speeds. If I open task manager to check what it is, things just go back to normal and...
  9. fan running continually after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fan running continually after 2004 update: Just updated Windows from 1909 to 2004, and now it seems the fan runs continually. Anyone else notice this? How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-running-continually-after-2004-update/4c9feefe-b324-4377-be90-73dd08497d0f
  10. Fans Run after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fans Run after sleep mode: Hi, is it normal in Windows 10 for a laptop fan to still run after putting the device to sleep? This is using the power button or sleep button from the start menu. This is on a Dell 5520 and an XPS 7390, does anyone happen to know? Also is it possible to see what could...