Windows 10: Running out of space on HDD

Discus and support Running out of space on HDD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm not even sure I'm in the right sub, but help me if you can. I neglected my PC organization through college and now I'm running out of space. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zanvettorlucas, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Running out of space on HDD

I'm not even sure I'm in the right sub, but help me if you can.
    I neglected my PC organization through college and now I'm running out of space. I've been erasing tons of old files and etc but I noticed that my space somehow gets smaller little by little from time to time.
    I tested it a few times in idle, just the file explorer open. In 15 minutes, it descreased in almost a 1gb of free space.
    I've scan the PC with an antivirus, no help

submitted by /u/zanvettorlucas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zanvettorlucas, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Running out of space on HDD

Not Enough HDD Space? [Ubuntu]

try and edit it and point it to the right HDD

Solaris17, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Running out of space on HDD

1. Running out of space on HDD - Similar Threads - Running space HDD

2. Annoying cloud running out of space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying cloud running out of space: I have a big hard drive with a cloned hard drive for backup with plenty of room can I just turn off the cloud and if so how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-cloud-running-out-of-space/244b5a5e-b38d-48ae-8d91-f32dcaccd6c0
  3. HDD getting out of space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD getting out of space: Hi all,I have a 1TB HDD in my Dell desktop and it is getting full. If I replaced it with a 6TB HDD do I have to download all One Drive files again, or I can copy them from the old drive, so I can save download time?Thank you everyone....
  4. HDD getting out of space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD getting out of space: Hi all,I have a 1TB HDD in my Dell desktop and it is getting full. If I replaced it with a 6TB HDD do I have to download all One Drive files again, or I can copy them from the old drive, so I can save download time?Thank you everyone....
  5. HDD getting out of space

6. Running out of Storage Space

Running out of Storage Space: In 2016 I purchased a Dell computer from Dell here in Germany. My previous Dell ran out of storage space which was the reason for the purchase and I wanted a PC that would have more than enough. I purchased a Dell XPS 8900, w/16.0 RAM, using WIN 10 Home. The PC has an OS...
  7. Running out of Storage Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running out of Storage Space: In 2016 I purchased a Dell computer from Dell here in Germany. My previous Dell ran out of storage space which was the reason for the purchase and I wanted a PC that would have more than enough. I purchased a Dell XPS 8900, w/16.0 RAM, using WIN 10 Home. The PC has an OS...
  8. Running out of Storage Space

9. C Drive running out of space

C Drive running out of space: Hi, my laptop's local disk C: drive seems to be constantly filling up. I have an Acer Aspite V17, the C drive is 118GB and the D drive is 931GB. I work as an audio engineer and download a few GB worth of files each day to the laptop but always have the projects and the files...
  10. Running out of hard drive space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running out of hard drive space: I have to delete 7GB from my computer to allow windows updates. Can I delete things from 'Manage optional features' list, eg English GB handwriting, English GB optical character recognition, typing, etc, Microsoft Quick assist, OpenSSH client, and XPS viewer? Thanks in...