Windows 10: Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

Discus and support Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 the game freezes after about 30 minutes. Sometimes indicates "out of memory" Does anyone else have this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllanWegner, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 the game freezes after about 30 minutes. Sometimes indicates "out of memory" Does anyone else have this probblem

:)

AllanWegner, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 7, 2020
  3. I can't play a certain game/games on the ROBLOX app

Hello. I was going to play some Windows Store Edition ROBLOX, on my favorite game. The game is called phantom forces. When i joined, it crashed. It works just fine with any other game on the Windows Store ROBLOX.

What symptoms i can think of and their possibility, for better replies:

Windows Store ROBLOX is unoptimized (Maybe)

Microsoft provides the MOBILE version with computer controls, therefore you can only play mobile games (This is true)

It's ROBLOX's fault (It's not, it works fine with other games)

Microsoft doesn't have a computer mode and a tablet mode for the app (Very true, and this applies for any games on Xbox in general)

My computer's hardware doesn't meet that certain game on ROBLOX (worked fine on my school laptops, so this is NOT true)

So either i'm hallucinating, or Microsoft is lazy.

I know Microsoft's app secrets. This is one.

Also, ROBLOX is my FAVORITE platform, so i'm really biting my tongue.

Edit: I can play it now, but please fix because i'm getting 10 fps and the graphics is locked at max.

Jeffrey Zhang (zhaje01), Jan 7, 2020
  4. Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

1. Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing. - Similar Threads - Running Roblox Dell

2. while playing games my laptop freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    while playing games my laptop freezes: My lenovo yoga laptop was fine at first, i have only had it for a month. I play roblox alot so I thought it was roblox that was the issue. My screen would start freezing and my mouse pointer would disappear and get stuck. Only until just when I'm writing this is when the...
  3. my game got freezes while playing

my game got freezes while playing: hi joydeep sir my game got freezes all on a sudden while playing fifa 19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-got-freezes-while-playing/335b2eca-4485-45e3-bd67-4dfc5563fcea
  4. Freeze then crash when playing games...

Freeze then crash when playing games...: Hi! I've just built myself a new pc, but everytime i game, the game freezes then crashes (for the most part to desktop without an error, but sometimes also dxgi-error and again with bsod). Anthem - BF V - Metro Exodus - Total War Three Kingdoms Most recently it just shut...
  5. Dell Precision 5820 no network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Precision 5820 no network connection: Hello together, we have some Dell Precision 5820 clients, that we must migrate to Windows 10. We are installing our clients with a unattended.xml file and joining directly during the unattend phase to our domain. The Windows PE phase are working very fine, the Windows...
  6. Freezing the system when playing games

Freezing the system when playing games: Hello dear experts first of all, I am sorry that my English is not good. I have a desktop PC model ASUS ROG G20BM with the following specifications: OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit CPU: AMD FX-770K (Quad Core 3.50 GHz) VGA: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (The point...
  7. My Games Are freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Games Are freezing: Hello Guys, So Every time I play a game the games constantly freezes for 3 seconds and continues to be fine again after 1min does the same thing Any help PLS? 92590
  8. Freezing when playing games

Freezing when playing games: Hi there, in the last few days when playing games (BFBC2, BF3 and Sticky Bomb), my computer has been freezing at various points (sometimes within a minute, sometimes after 2 hours), and on reboot i get BSOD sometimes with different error messages such as...
  9. Dell Precision m3800 stuttering and lag

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Precision m3800 stuttering and lag: Hi All, Just wondering if anyone else has seen these type of issues. I did an in-place upgrade on my brand new m3800 laptop and am getting graphics stuttering and lag. I also have noticed that if I open the nvidia control panel, the 3D preview window is completely grey and...
  10. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games: I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as followed instructions from other...