Windows 10: Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

Discus and support Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 the game freezes after about 30 minutes. Sometimes indicates "out of memory" Does anyone else have this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllanWegner, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 the game freezes after about 30 minutes. Sometimes indicates "out of memory" Does anyone else have this probblem

:)

AllanWegner, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 7, 2020
  3. I can't play a certain game/games on the ROBLOX app

Hello. I was going to play some Windows Store Edition ROBLOX, on my favorite game. The game is called phantom forces. When i joined, it crashed. It works just fine with any other game on the Windows Store ROBLOX.

What symptoms i can think of and their possibility, for better replies:

Windows Store ROBLOX is unoptimized (Maybe)

Microsoft provides the MOBILE version with computer controls, therefore you can only play mobile games (This is true)

It's ROBLOX's fault (It's not, it works fine with other games)

Microsoft doesn't have a computer mode and a tablet mode for the app (Very true, and this applies for any games on Xbox in general)

My computer's hardware doesn't meet that certain game on ROBLOX (worked fine on my school laptops, so this is NOT true)

So either i'm hallucinating, or Microsoft is lazy.

I know Microsoft's app secrets. This is one.

Also, ROBLOX is my FAVORITE platform, so i'm really biting my tongue.

Edit: I can play it now, but please fix because i'm getting 10 fps and the graphics is locked at max.

Jeffrey Zhang (zhaje01), Jan 7, 2020
  4. Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing.

1. Running Roblox on my Dell Precision M4800 Game freezes after about 30minutes of playing. - Similar Threads - Running Roblox Dell

2. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  3. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  4. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. why isnt my roblox game running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isnt my roblox game running: i used roblox and it wont open the roblox game to play the game i wanna play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-roblox-game-running/2aa6d30a-ae27-4d82-a983-94be0cdd5757
  6. why isnt my roblox game running

why isnt my roblox game running: i used roblox and it wont open the roblox game to play the game i wanna play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-roblox-game-running/2aa6d30a-ae27-4d82-a983-94be0cdd5757
  7. Bluetooth problem on dell precision m4800 windows 7 profesional 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem on dell precision m4800 windows 7 profesional 64 bit: I have laptop dell precision m4800, and installing windows 7 profesional 64 bit, my bluetooth doesnot working, why? I have read one of guidance on miceosoft, it need hotfix to fix the problem, can you give link to download that hotfix ?...
  8. Bluetooth problem on dell precision m4800 windows 7 profesional 64 bit

Bluetooth problem on dell precision m4800 windows 7 profesional 64 bit: I have laptop dell precision m4800, and installing windows 7 profesional 64 bit, my bluetooth doesnot working, why? I have read one of guidance on miceosoft, it need hotfix to fix the problem, can you give link to download that hotfix ?...
  9. Precision M4800 Dell Laptop not able to find my wifi network but can see my neighbors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Precision M4800 Dell Laptop not able to find my wifi network but can see my neighbors: I recently moved and the computer was working before. I got a new xfinity router but my laptop cannot seem to find our new wifi network. This has been going on for a few months now and I just cant find a clear answer. I have tried updating drivers but Windows says they are...
  10. Precision M4800 locks up on boot after installing amd graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Precision M4800 locks up on boot after installing amd graphics drivers: [ATTACH] I have tried to install windows on UEFI and then on Legacy and both of them lock up on boot, tried different versions, different drives, it always locks up and the only driver that works is the one provided by dell which by now is almost 3 years old. is there a...