Windows 10: running services ??? 10 pro 1909

Discus and support running services ??? 10 pro 1909 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what are these running services ConsentUxUserSvc_13692f Co[ATTACH]nsentUX_13692f... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jim4573, Jan 30, 2020.

1. jim4573 Win User

running services ??? 10 pro 1909

what are these running services ConsentUxUserSvc_13692f Co running services ???  10 pro 1909 ceaf8dde-2683-401c-89e1-522d54b1b6b8?upload=true.png nsentUX_13692f

:)

jim4573, Jan 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pro 64 "the audio service is not running" every 5 minutes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

First lets make sure the Windows Audio service
    is running or not.

• Search for Services in the search bar and search Windows Audio service
      in the list of services.
    • Right-click on the Windows Audio service, and then click Properties.
    • On the General tab, next to Startup type, make sure that Automatic
      is selected.
    • Also make sure that the service is started
    Also suggest you to try the steps below and see if It helps to resolve issue with Audio Issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

For the issue related o edge I suggest you to try to restart Microsoft Edge Browser.

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task.
    • Restart your Computer and check if it helps.
    This issue may also happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly
    follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.
    Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Ramhound Win User

Completely missing Dot Net in Windows 10 -1909?

.NET Framework is built-into Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909. It is not possible for at least this version of the .NET Framework to be installed.

The error you have received, is likely due to the fact the application you are attempting to use, is specifically trying to target a version of the .NET Framework you don't have installed. I suggest using official Microsoft tool to download a Windows 10 version 1909 ISO. You can use the Media Creation Tool and/or the Upgrade Assistant. Windows ISO Downloader was only recently updated to support .NET Framework 4.8 on November 8th 2019. If you were not using Version 8.22, and would like to still use the tool, you need to download that version.

RaymondCC .NET Detector looks at registry keys that are created when you install .NET Framework. It does not support the .NET Framework version that are included with Windows 8.0+

The built-in version of the .NET Framework for Windows 10 version 1903 was .NET Framework 4.8

.NET Framework 4.5+ has never been located in the list of Windows Features for any version of Windows. The lack of .NET Framework 3.5 is likely due to your WinSxS directory not containing it.

You can install .NET Framework 3.5 if you run the same command you ran, but provide a source, to the components you need.

This is due to the fact the .Net Framework 4.8 is already installed on Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909. .NET Framework 4.8 is an in-place upgrade to .NET Framework 4.5

This normally only happens when you have moved vital folders like the user's profile to a non-standard location.

Your inability to install .NET Framework 3.5 is extremely easy to fix and likely the reason your unable to run the third-party application. Perform the following steps to solve that problem.

1. Download a Windows 10 version 1909 ISO
    2. Mount the ISO within Windows 10
    3. Run the following command, the command assumes, the drive letter assigned to the virtual mount is D:
      • DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sources\sxs

Source: Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

Ramhound, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. running services ??? 10 pro 1909 - Similar Threads - running services pro

2. Updating Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows 10 Pro 1909: So my computer keeps saying it needs to update. I tried Check for updates and get nothing sometimes it found a security update but it fails to download it. I researched some and I tried the Windows 10 Update Assistant. It updates to I believe 90% then wants to restarts my...
  3. Windows 10 Pro (1909 and 20H2)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro (1909 and 20H2): Hello. A Short description of my problem: Just a few days before I upgraded to Windows 10 20H2, I was still on 1909. I started to notice that my sound ocassionally stuttered and crackled and audio was de-synced from visualizers in my media player (foobar2k). At first I...
  4. Windows 10 Pro 1909/2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909/2004: Hi, Hope all Safe and Healthy , I have faced frequently below mentioned issue on three end user's system and I have not yet found concrete solution on this. Request to provide the solution if any one has solved. I have tried to resolve it from Administrator login but still...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 1909: Trying to add to the already numerous reports about onboard audio issues when trying to link to any kind of webcam/streaming/screen capturing app. Also, I see people are extremely frustrated with Windows and justifiably so. Some are even considering ditching Windows for...
  6. Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, Since the update of 14.04.2020, in my windows 10pro, i got flashing icons all over the place, and explorer.exe with 40 to 60% of use. No virus or malware was found in the system. All windows updates done. Graphics driver updated. I've read to delete IconCache.db,...
  7. Unable to read a DVD in running Windows 10 Pro Version 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to read a DVD in running Windows 10 Pro Version 1909: I am unable to read a DVD on my Dell XPS M1530 after upgrading windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro Version 1909. All properties in Device manager are optional, but I still can not read a DVD. Help!!...
  8. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909: Using HP Pro 3500 with 2 user accounts which intermittently freezes when switching accounts & before the change password box appears. Have to switch off then power back on to overcome the issue. Windows updates are set to auto, so carried out when prompted & looked for the...
  9. windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 pro 1909 is a nightmare: the elitebook i have decided to try to update to 1909 from 1903 and when it was done it wouldnt even show me the sign in page so i ended up having to reinstall 1903 from the beginning. not going to let it do the 1909 update for awhile. 149097
  10. Windows 1909 running very sluggish apparently due to Power Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 1909 running very sluggish apparently due to Power Service: I upgraded to version 1909 last week and the system ran fine until this morning when it started running very sluggish. I tried running Malwarebytes, but it spent 35 minutes looking for updates before I terminated it. Most programs take minutes to start up. MS Visual Studio...