Windows 10: RUNNING SLOW

Discus and support RUNNING SLOW in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WHAT IS SUPERFETCH? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-slow/12ca2177-d2bb-49b3-a3d0-4f786f03435a Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by colleenrobinson1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. RUNNING SLOW

WHAT IS SUPERFETCH?

:)

colleenrobinson1, Jul 11, 2019

2. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 11, 2019
  3. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

RUNNING SLOW

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

RUNNING SLOW

1. RUNNING SLOW - Similar Threads - RUNNING SLOW

2. Games are running slow now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are running slow now: HiRecently I have been having issues with my pc, basically, first my psu was fried a few months back and now my hard drive is acting weird or it's my pc, it acts likes my hard drive doesn't exist, I don't really know what the problem is, but when I flip my pc sideways,...
  3. Games are running slow now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games are running slow now: HiRecently I have been having issues with my pc, basically, first my psu was fried a few months back and now my hard drive is acting weird or it's my pc, it acts likes my hard drive doesn't exist, I don't really know what the problem is, but when I flip my pc sideways,...
  4. Games are running slow now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade: My pc is runing slow and crashing after installing a new cpu I went from a i5 8400 to a i7 9700k I have a z730xp sli motherboard and I also updated to bios to f12 for the new cpu. After it did that I switch the cpu back to the i5 and it did the same thing it was doing with...
  6. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade: My pc is runing slow and crashing after installing a new cpu I went from a i5 8400 to a i7 9700k I have a z730xp sli motherboard and I also updated to bios to f12 for the new cpu. After it did that I switch the cpu back to the i5 and it did the same thing it was doing with...
  7. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  9. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  10. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone running slow