Windows 10: Running third party apps on Windows 11

Discus and support Running third party apps on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm went a through over my Privacy & Security settings, because i disabled allot of them, just to see if that cased the issue, but it did notI cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dssds1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. dssds1 Win User

Running third party apps on Windows 11

I'm went a through over my Privacy & Security settings, because i disabled allot of them, just to see if that cased the issue, but it did notI cannot install any 3rd party apps.... Which privacy setting could be this be ?I installed via windows update, so that wasn't it, so it's a setting i changed in Privacy & Secret y somewhereI thought it was due to "where apps came from" "Microsoft Store, Anywhere etc" so i changed this option to "Anywhere", then tried to install my 3rd party app, and didn't workWhen i look in Event Viewer I get this message:Log Name: Application Source:

:)

dssds1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Running third party apps on Windows 11

third party apps not running after updated to W10 single language

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We understand your concern and as the initial troubleshooting steps, I suggest you to check for all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then I would suggest you to update the Network Driver and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• In Network Adapter, expand, right-click the device drivers listed, and then click
      Update.
    Let us know the results and reply for further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

Running third party apps on Windows 11

1. Running third party apps on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Running third party

2. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  3. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  4. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. Running third party apps on Windows 11

Running third party apps on Windows 11: I'm went a through over my Privacy & Security settings, because i disabled allot of them, just to see if that cased the issue, but it did notI cannot install any 3rd party apps.... Which privacy setting could be this be ?I installed via windows update, so that wasn't it, so...
  6. Link third party hardware to windows app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link third party hardware to windows app: Hi,I use the snipping tool a lot for work.I just purchased the Logitech MX Keys keyboard, like it, no problem there.It allows me to remap some of the buttons. One of them is by default mapped to "screen capture", which I personally wouldn't use, I'd rather use the snipping...
  7. Link third party hardware to windows app

Link third party hardware to windows app: Hi,I use the snipping tool a lot for work.I just purchased the Logitech MX Keys keyboard, like it, no problem there.It allows me to remap some of the buttons. One of them is by default mapped to "screen capture", which I personally wouldn't use, I'd rather use the snipping...
  8. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  9. third party sofware and microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party sofware and microsoft apps: Have you heard the one about Microsoft Windows 10 updates making third party software unusable and even some of their own apps no longer working, what sort of dunces have they got working for them these days, I think the advice for every computer tech these days would be to...
  10. download of third party apps

download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...