Windows 10: Running Virus Scan in Excel

Discus and support Running Virus Scan in Excel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you turn off the feature … Running Virus Scan … in Excel ? Every time I open a document in Excel it runs the virus scan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kenneth Pincus, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Running Virus Scan in Excel

How do you turn off the feature … Running Virus Scan … in Excel ?

Every time I open a document in Excel it runs the virus scan.

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Mar 26, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Virus Scan ONLY tool?

I was using Malwarebytes to run scans on things I downloaded to make sure they're clean before I run them... but now Malwarebytes wants to run constantly and wants to do virus scans all the time, even though I told it not to (I'll scan a single file then it starts another threat scan on its own).

Are there any good tools that do virus scanning only?

3. Virus Scan

My N73 Music Edition phone becoms very slow, to open addres book or SMS or to delete any SMS it takes long time. I think it have some virus.

1. How to scan & delete this virus???

2. Is there any free virus scan available???

3. While scanning virus & to protect phone book & SMS or songs, what are the steps to follows ???

Pl. help.

bhagwatkar, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Niarod Win User

Running Virus Scan in Excel

Failing hardware? Undetected virus?

It really sounds like a virus running hidden in the background!
    Though you've scanned the pc for viruses it's difficult that the antivirus installed finds anything...as the virus has already passed unobserved by the antivirus app.

My suggestion is to put some executable antivirus and antispyware appz. in your flash disk and scan the pc from that.
    Use different ones, portable antiviruses etc....here are some suggestions:

Eset Sysinspector : ESET SysInspector | Free PC Diagnostic Tool
    PrevX CSI : http://info.prevx.com/downloadcsi.asp
    Spyware doctor..etc.

Cheerz

Niarod, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Running Virus Scan in Excel

1. Running Virus Scan in Excel - Similar Threads - Running Virus Scan

2. Virus Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Scan: Hi all,When I select Virus Scan in Windows 11, be it quick scan or custom scan, there is no response to my request. It does nothing. Any advice anyone? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-scan/f310d87c-b91e-498c-9859-ffbfdd7e02c9
  3. How to run a virus scan using the "run"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run a virus scan using the "run": I tried before to scan for virus using the "run". It is a windows feature but not from windows security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-a-virus-scan-using-the-run/d42c8d5a-95cf-4a4e-be2f-66896f0c57f8
  4. How to run a virus scan using the "run"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run a virus scan using the "run": I tried before to scan for virus using the "run". It is a windows feature but not from windows security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-a-virus-scan-using-the-run/d42c8d5a-95cf-4a4e-be2f-66896f0c57f8
  5. Virus Remediation Incomplete After Running Scans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Remediation Incomplete After Running Scans: After looking at the Protection History, I see I have a threat or virus flagged as Severe remdiation imcomplete. After running a Full and Offline scan, the threat is still there.If MS sees the threat, why doesn't it remove it ? How do I remove it myself ?...
  6. Virus Remediation Imcomplete After Running Scans

Virus Remediation Imcomplete After Running Scans: After looking at the Protection History, I see I have a threat or virus flagged as Severe remdiation imcomplete. After running a Full and Offline scan, the threat is still there.If MS sees the threat, why doesn't it remove it ? How do I remove it myself ?...
  7. virus scan

virus scan: My stream keeps informing me of a needed virus scan. i do one and it never stops running. Everything seems fine but the quick scan is still going at it hours later. Can't find anything on it....
  8. virus scan running on working hours

virus scan running on working hours: win10 v-1803 b-17134 hello, virus scan is running on working hours and slow down the system significantly! is it possible for the system to have that scan not on working hours?...
  9. How to run a virus scan and remove virus in windows phone?

How to run a virus scan and remove virus in windows phone?: I'm using Lumia 535 running windows 8.1 is for 4 years. I had downloaded many files in browser. So I need to check my device is either safe or not. How to run a virus scan?...
  10. scanning for viruses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanning for viruses: Could you tell me how to use Windows Defender? I usually open the folders, then close them before starting the scanning. Will the scanning look through all the folders and programs if I don’t open these folders?...