Windows 10: Running Windows 10 enterprise evaluation - can't install Windows Home

Discus and support Running Windows 10 enterprise evaluation - can't install Windows Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows 10 enterprise evaluation installed. Purchased a windows 10 home license. Downloaded the install tool but get this message "This tool can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TrevorWrogemann, May 6, 2020.

1. Running Windows 10 enterprise evaluation - can't install Windows Home

Windows 10 enterprise evaluation installed. Purchased a windows 10 home license. Downloaded the install tool but get this message "This tool can't update your PC - the language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your PC isnt supported by this tool".

How do i get windows 10 home installed?

:)

TrevorWrogemann, May 6, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, May 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Hello!

So until now I've been using Windows 8.1 Enterprise Evaluation and since this version of the os doesn't qualify for the Windows 10 Update I decided to download the Enterprise Evaluation for 10. I know that the LTSB is a "slim" version, let's say, and it
    doesn't have the Store and Microsoft Edge, so I checked at the registry panel "Windows 10 Enterprise" not LTSB and I downloaded and installed this : 10240.16384.150709-1700.TH1_CLIENTENTERPRISE_S_EVAL_X64FRE_EN-US.iso. The problem is once everything was done
    I checked the windows version and is Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation LTSB and the Store and Edge are missing as well.

Is this supposed to happen on all Enterprise versions or the link just gave me the LTSB version? Is there a possibility to get the normal Enterprise Evaluation with all the things like in Windows 8.1?

ACbaracuda, May 6, 2020
  4. Running Windows 10 enterprise evaluation - can't install Windows Home

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Running Windows 10 enterprise evaluation - can't install Windows Home

1. Running Windows 10 enterprise evaluation - can't install Windows Home - Similar Threads - Running enterprise evaluation

2. Windows 10 Home Evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Evaluation: A customer need to perform some tests on a Windows 10 Home VM. How can they legally install a temporary Windows 10 Home VM? They can download Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation 90 days, but they need to use Home Edition. After using the Media Creation Tool to create an .iso...
  3. Windows 10 Home Evaluation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home Evaluation: A customer need to perform some tests on a Windows 10 Home VM. How can they legally install a temporary Windows 10 Home VM? They can download Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation 90 days, but they need to use Home Edition. After using the Media Creation Tool to create an .iso...
  4. Windows 10 Home Evaluation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation

activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation: Hi, I wanted to activate my windows 10 enterprise evaluation and so bought a product key but it didn't work. I have told that my product key is a personal key but my installed version is a volume version, is it any way to solve the problem? something like downgrade my mind...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation

Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation: I have a subscription to Windows 365 E3, and it is suppose to come with Windows 10 Enterprise. But, when I downloaded it, it is showing that it is an Evaluation version. How do I extend it to my Windows 365 license ?...
  7. How to turn Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to turn Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home: How to turn Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home. I already bought a product key and I can't use another computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-windows-10-enterprise-evaluation-to/f47b552a-1b09-425e-a0e5-6d11fe7f466b
  8. Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation": Dears, I downloaded the last pure version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but after installation I found that the Windows version name changed from (Windows 10 Enterprise) to (Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation). That's fine as long as is Enterprise version. I added to our domain...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home: I am trying to activate a product key on my current evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home. I have bought it, and received the product key via email. When in settings, however, I am receiving Error Code 0XC004F050 (The product key you entered didn't...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4....