Windows 10: Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question

Discus and support Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Had Win 10 Pro installed in a boot camp partition but deleted it. Set up Win 10 Pro in a Parallels WM on the same laptop to run Windows / Mac OS side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MWA57, Nov 25, 2022.

1. MWA57 Win User

Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question

Had Win 10 Pro installed in a boot camp partition but deleted it. Set up Win 10 Pro in a Parallels WM on the same laptop to run Windows / Mac OS side by side.Can't activate the new Parallels Win 10 as it doesn't find my Macbook Pro in MS Account devices to use the original digital license. Safe to assume the new Win 10 Pro install requires a new license even if I'm not using Boot Camp anymore ? MacBook Pro 2019 running VenturaThanks

:)

MWA57, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question

1. Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question - Similar Threads - Running Mac Parallels

2. Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac: I installed Windows 10 on Parallels on a Mac running High Sierra. The Mac has been upgraded to Catalina and my version of Parallels will not run on this 32 bit versus 64 bit, thus there is no way that I can use Windows 10 on the Mac without major changes. How can I deactivate...
  3. Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate Windows 10 installed on Parallels on a Mac: I installed Windows 10 on Parallels on a Mac running High Sierra. The Mac has been upgraded to Catalina and my version of Parallels will not run on this 32 bit versus 64 bit, thus there is no way that I can use Windows 10 on the Mac without major changes. How can I deactivate...
  4. Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question: Had Win 10 Pro installed in a boot camp partition but deleted it. Set up Win 10 Pro in a Parallels WM on the same laptop to run Windows / Mac OS side by side.Can't activate the new Parallels Win 10 as it doesn't find my Macbook Pro in MS Account devices to use the original...
  5. Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question

Running Windows 10 on Mac OS Parallels - License Question: Had Win 10 Pro installed in a boot camp partition but deleted it. Set up Win 10 Pro in a Parallels WM on the same laptop to run Windows / Mac OS side by side.Can't activate the new Parallels Win 10 as it doesn't find my Macbook Pro in MS Account devices to use the original...
  6. Any Mac users here running Windows VM's on Parallels -

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Any Mac users here running Windows VM's on Parallels -: Hi folks I've a colleague who has a mac computer and wants to run Windows VM's on Parallels (that's a sort of well known VM software platform for using on Mac computers -- equivalent to vmware / vbox). Any users here who have experience on this stuff -- I have zero...
  7. Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels: Download windows 10 on the new mac M1 with parallels. Installed and does run but its the free version of windows. Because of that it wont run the windows store to get a key. Where can I get a key to run windows?...
  8. Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC: Hello: I have a MAC that is running Parallels 11 for MAC. I want to upgrade to Parallels 16 and Windows 10 I am currently running Windows XP and need to move to Windows 10. How do I install Windows 10, do I upgrade to Parallels 16 first, then install Windows 10 or some...
  9. Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with Windows 10 running via Parallels on Mac: Hello! A program I was using in Windows (under parallels) on my Mac froze, so I did everything I could to quit the program. I'm not sure what I did, but now all I have is a black screen. [img] How do I fix this and get back into Windows so that I can restart my program...
  10. "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac

in Windows 10 Support
    "Invalid Handle" running Windows 10 in emulation with Parallels on Mac: Since updating (1) Windows to 10, (2) Parallels to 12 and (3) the MacOS to 10.12 (Sierra), logging into windows takes about 10 minutes. First the machine gives me a blue screen with the large word "Administrator" (the only user I have, i.e. me) and "Welcome" with the spinning...