Windows 10: Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped...

Discus and support Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Both the onboard laptop keyboard and the Logi keyboard I have that connects via bluetooth dongle stopped working overnight. I have restarted-- removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Delvalle7, May 22, 2024.

1. Delvalle7 Win User

Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped...

Both the onboard laptop keyboard and the Logi keyboard I have that connects via bluetooth dongle stopped working overnight. I have restarted-- removed the device via device manager of which only one HID keyboard shows-- properties say it is working but clearly it is not. I did try updating the driver-- windows says I have the best driver installed. I have tried going into the accessible settings and turning all options off -- had to turn the on screen keyboard back on since no external keyboard is working. The software is up to date-- I did run the update checker. No virus has been detect

:)

Delvalle7, May 22, 2024
  2. kelvinc3 Win User

Built-in laptop Keyboard stopped working (ASUS laptop)

Thank you for the information about restarting with drives connected, glad nothing bad happened as I kept external hard drives connect to the computer at almost all times.

I have downloaded files on my device from the download center and the issue still isn't fixed, I have installed drives from the "let me pick from a list of a available drivers on my computer" (HID Keyboard Device and HID-compliant device) which did not fix my built-in keyboard issue and instead stopped my USB keyboard from functioning in on specific USB port. I have went into BIOS to restore optimized defaults and still didn't fix my keyboard issue or the issue with my power light staying on after shutdown (fast-startup/hibernation are disabled)

I found out today that my laptop doesn't even have a keyboard driver anymore as HID only appears when a USB keyboard is plugged in and the HID is located on the external keyboard, also the keyboard catagory disappears in device manager when the external keyboard is disconnected.

Thanks for the suggestion that I go to Asus forums, I tried to contact Asus support only to realize that they are off from 5 PM, so I'll wait tomorrow

kelvinc3, May 22, 2024
  3. My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11

My laptop all of a sudden became really slow. Windows 11. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_TUF506IU AMD ryzen 7 GeForce gtx 1660 ti 16gb ram. Its fps is really low and its speakers are crashing. Please help

ArshdeepDandiwal, May 22, 2024
  4. Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped...

Asus windows 11 problem

Windows 11 broke my Asus gaming laptop.

Ever since I updated it stopped the keyboard from working, I have to keep pressing my power button for 30 seconds to fix the problem.

I already spoken to Microsoft about it. I thought it was fixed but it is still not working. Now my laptop will not turn on at all.

I sent my laptop for repair thinking I broke up and that's why the the keyboard wasn't working. But as soon as I got it back I updated it with windows 11 and now it's a reoccurring problem with the keyboard not working.

I paid a lot of money for a gaming laptop and now my laptop will not even turn on all because Microsoft. I am very angry. No one can help me....

Leanne Billington, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped...

1. Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped... - Similar Threads - Running asus gaming

2. Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running windows 11 on an asus gaming laptop-- all of a sudden all keyboards have stopped...: Both the onboard laptop keyboard and the Logi keyboard I have that connects via bluetooth dongle stopped working overnight. I have restarted-- removed the device via device manager of which only one HID keyboard shows-- properties say it is working but clearly it is not. I...
  3. Laptop running slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running slow all of a sudden: I was using my laptop normally then the fan suddenly went full speed. I restarted the laptop, but the fan still ran in high speed and it was really slow. I checked Task manager and saw Antimalware Service Executable running on high RAM 150-200MB. I tried all the tricks I...
  4. Laptop running slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop running slow all of a sudden: I was using my laptop normally then the fan suddenly went full speed. I restarted the laptop, but the fan still ran in high speed and it was really slow. I checked Task manager and saw Antimalware Service Executable running on high RAM 150-200MB. I tried all the tricks I...
  5. Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller: All games recognise my keyboard and mouse as a controller and I can't properly set up key binds etc. in any games any more.Keyboard: Logitech G512 SE Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 3 wireless w tongle All drivers are up to date. I have changed nothing, only regular driver & Windows...
  6. Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller: All games recognise my keyboard and mouse as a controller and I can't properly set up key binds etc. in any games any more.Keyboard: Logitech G512 SE Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 3 wireless w tongle All drivers are up to date. I have changed nothing, only regular driver & Windows...
  7. Suddenly all games recognise mouse & keyboard as controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My computer suddenly runs all games slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer suddenly runs all games slowly: Hi, as the title says, my computer suddenly runs all of my games slowly. Normally, I play Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead. Both of these games are incredibly old, so I would understand why they wouldn't perform optimally, but I have a very specific set of in-game settings...
  9. Docked keyboard all of the sudden stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Docked keyboard all of the sudden stopped working.: My docked keyboard Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 stopped working. It shows as installed, and it worked before, but all of the sudden does not work. I have tried multiple different docking stations, restarted, uninstalled - reinstalled. Nothing seems to fix the problem....
  10. Old Games that used to work all of a sudden stopped/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Games that used to work all of a sudden stopped/: Hello i am having an issue running a couple of old games. I have Windows 10 Home and fully up to date with updates. These games are Blitzkrieg Rolling Thunder Gold Edition and Mission Kursk. I have the discs and dont need a code. They both downloaded with no problem and...