Windows 10: Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

Discus and support Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I check what Insider Channel I am on? I think I am on the Release Preview Channel, and have been an Insider since 2016, but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TekGamer, Jan 25, 2023.

1. TekGamer Win User

Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

How can I check what Insider Channel I am on? I think I am on the Release Preview Channel, and have been an Insider since 2016, but when I go to Settings...Windows Update... Windows Insider Program... I only see "Stop getting preview builds". I do not see an option to "Choose your Insider settings" or see the verification of my Windows Insider Account. I also see a red circle with an X instead of a green circle with a checkmark and it says "Check Windows Update for a newer and more secure build" and no issues are found when I choose "Troubleshoot Insider Builds". Also, when I look in my u

:)

TekGamer, Jan 25, 2023

2. Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2

Need more help than support web site offers. I would like to update a Windows Pro 21h2 to 22h2.

I've tried every suggestion at Troubleshoot problems updating Windows - Microsoft Support short of "Perfrom a clean installation of Windows 11." That list is comprehensive and includes everything I would have thought of on my own and then some. None of the troubleshooting suggestions solved the problem. The system in question is a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n desktop running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2.

In addition to all the steps at the above link, I've also tried installing by using Windows 11 Installation Assistant. Installation Assistant downloads and goes through the long installation process. But then very shortly after the reboot starts, it says, "Undoing changes" and boots back into the old build.

jaygourley, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Jan 25, 2023
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

Thema:

1. Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the... - Similar Threads - Running Pro Version

2. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  3. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Haven't received Windows 11 update: Hi,I still haven't received the Windows 11 update when my PC meets all of the requirements needed for the OS.I'm not too sure why I haven't received it.Was hoping to find some help on the issue.Tried to insert a screenshot of Windows update but it keeps failing to...
  4. Haven't received Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC: It's April 2023, yet I still can't update my PC to the 2022 update, which is pretty weird for me. I assumed I don't have something crucial turned on, so I tried the PC Health Check program, which didn't show any problems. What could I do to gain access to the update,...
  6. I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC

I still haven't received the 22H2 update on my Windows 11 PC: It's April 2023, yet I still can't update my PC to the 2022 update, which is pretty weird for me. I assumed I don't have something crucial turned on, so I tried the PC Health Check program, which didn't show any problems. What could I do to gain access to the update,...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 update not received

Windows 11 22H2 update not received: Many months back, I had received windows11 22h2 update but at that moment I pused the update. Then after that when I resumed the update, I've not seen that update. It's been months but till now I have not received the update again. Whenever I update my laptop, I only get...
  8. Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...: How can I check what Insider Channel I am on? I think I am on the Release Preview Channel, and have been an Insider since 2016, but when I go to Settings...Windows Update... Windows Insider Program... I only see "Stop getting preview builds". I do not see an option to "Choose...
  9. Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.: I have not received the windows 11 22h2 update till now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-update-was-not-received/b0f829e6-dcd1-4f90-9f8e-df19747b7eb4
  10. Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.

Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.: I have not received the windows 11 22h2 update till now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-update-was-not-received/b0f829e6-dcd1-4f90-9f8e-df19747b7eb4