Windows 10: Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

Discus and support Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 11 under a Parallels virtual machine. My previous Windows 11 Pro VM became corrupted so I couldn't access it. I've created a new VM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaffaeleBrancati, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

I'm running Windows 11 under a Parallels virtual machine. My previous Windows 11 Pro VM became corrupted so I couldn't access it. I've created a new VM and installed Windows 11, it's been installed as Windows Home. I have a Windows Pro license not an OEM version, but cannot get my license accepted as Windows Pro. I've activated but the system will not accept my key nor will it recognise it as being for Windows Pro.I've run command prompts shown in an answer from 2022 to a similar problem for changing a key that appeared to be successful.Can you please tell me if it is possible to restore my

:)

RaffaeleBrancati, Nov 28, 2023

2. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized (this is Microsoft's doing, not mine). The only Win 11 I can buy costs $199 at the Microsoft store, which is a lot (considering Mac system upgrades are free!).

What is the story with Windows 11?

The retina screen on the iMac makes the Windows display type extremely small, and since the Win 11 has not been authorized the display cannot be changed.

What are other Parallel users doing?

shuppanman, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Parallels virtual machine

I installed a Parallels virtual machine onto my MacBook pro. I used my windows 10 License key to activate windows.

The virtual machine became corrupted and had to be deactivated and removed. Now I cannot log back into my windows account as my license key is still logged against my deleted parallels virtual machine. Is there a way to overcome this?

Bruce Demont, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac

I am currently running Windows 11 on an Intel Mac using Parallels. I have a digital licence since I installed Windows 10 using activation keys from Windows 8.1.

I now wish to migrate my Parallels licence to my new M2 Mac Mini, and transfer my virtual Windows 11 machine to the Mac Mini as well, however, the M2 Mac won't work with the Interl-based Windows 11. The steps to convert the Intel to the Arm based M2 Mac appear too complicated, so I'm considering reinstalling Windows 11 via Parallels on the M2 Mac Mini, but the instructions for this state that I must activate the new install of Windows 11 using the activation method currently in use. How do I activate a fresh install of Windows 11 using my current digital Licence?

Brandon Cheshire, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

1. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine. - Similar Threads - Running under Parallels

2. Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 under a new Parallels Virtual Machine.: I'm running Windows 11 under a Parallels virtual machine. My previous Windows 11 Pro VM became corrupted so I couldn't access it. I've created a new VM and installed Windows 11, it's been installed as Windows Home. I have a Windows Pro license not an OEM version, but cannot...
  3. application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11: Не получается установить программу сервисной диагностики авто, пробовал предлагаемые способы https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-this-application-cannot-run-under-a-virtual/c4bc45a8-bf9f-4587-851d-803e912e0cb3 , не работают. Hyper-V отключен в функциях...
  4. application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application cannot run under virtual machine Windows 11: Не получается установить программу сервисной диагностики авто, пробовал предлагаемые способы https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-this-application-cannot-run-under-a-virtual/c4bc45a8-bf9f-4587-851d-803e912e0cb3 , не работают. Hyper-V отключен в функциях...
  5. Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine: So I had a a copy of Windows 11 activated on my Macbook Pro, and I factory reset that Macbook Pro. That completely erased the virtual machine too, but it's still linked to my account. I reinstalled Parallels, and Windows 11 and went to activate it, but it's not allowing me to...
  6. Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine

Windows 11 reactivation through Parallels Desktop Virtual Machine: So I had a a copy of Windows 11 activated on my Macbook Pro, and I factory reset that Macbook Pro. That completely erased the virtual machine too, but it's still linked to my account. I reinstalled Parallels, and Windows 11 and went to activate it, but it's not allowing me to...
  7. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine: I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized this is Microsoft's doing, not mine. The only Win 11 I can buy costs...
  8. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine: I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized this is Microsoft's doing, not mine. The only Win 11 I can buy costs...
  9. sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine win 11: after i just updated to windows 11 i got this error when i open the app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-this-application-cannot-run-under-a-virtual/c4bc45a8-bf9f-4587-851d-803e912e0cb3
  10. Parallels virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Parallels virtual machine: I installed a Parallels virtual machine onto my MacBook pro. I used my windows 10 License key to activate windows. The virtual machine became corrupted and had to be deactivated and removed. Now I cannot log back into my windows account as my license key is still logged...