Windows 10: Running windows 8 upgraded to 10

Discus and support Running windows 8 upgraded to 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer crashed hard. I did nothing but come home from work and all I had was Windows 10 lost all my programs Now I get this message that say's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoyCollins2, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Running windows 8 upgraded to 10

My computer crashed hard. I did nothing but come home from work and all I had was Windows 10 lost all my programs Now I get this message that say's to reconnect drive file history. I'm no computer whiz-bang. But I don't understand I have found where drive D is turned off ..should I turn it on? and if so how? Can someone point me in some direction...Help please.

P.S. The day this happened my computer did a chital update.. That was the 22nd when happened..

Thank you

Roger Collins

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

JoyCollins2, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 25, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Running windows 8 upgraded to 10

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Running windows 8 upgraded to 10

1. Running windows 8 upgraded to 10 - Similar Threads - Running upgraded

2. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade: My pc is runing slow and crashing after installing a new cpu I went from a i5 8400 to a i7 9700k I have a z730xp sli motherboard and I also updated to bios to f12 for the new cpu. After it did that I switch the cpu back to the i5 and it did the same thing it was doing with...
  3. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade: My pc is runing slow and crashing after installing a new cpu I went from a i5 8400 to a i7 9700k I have a z730xp sli motherboard and I also updated to bios to f12 for the new cpu. After it did that I switch the cpu back to the i5 and it did the same thing it was doing with...
  4. Pc crashing and running slow after cpu upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.: I recently reinstalled windows, it is now Windows 11 home edition.. ! was running and purchase Windows 10 / 11 Pro upgrade. How do we remedy this? My order is visible in Microsoft accounts....
  6. I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.

I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.: I recently reinstalled windows, it is now Windows 11 home edition.. ! was running and purchase Windows 10 / 11 Pro upgrade. How do we remedy this? My order is visible in Microsoft accounts....
  7. How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 10: How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-in-place-upgrade-in-windows-10/ed73e443-8d41-45b5-9966-a96b9303babf
  8. How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 10

How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 10: How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-in-place-upgrade-in-windows-10/ed73e443-8d41-45b5-9966-a96b9303babf
  9. How to run In-place upgrade in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Running Windows 11 IoT 10.0.22621; trying to upgrade to 23H2 22631 on Intel i5 devices but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 IoT 10.0.22621; trying to upgrade to 23H2 22631 on Intel i5 devices but...: Per this post, 23H2 has been available for IoT devices since 10/31/2023 but It's not an available option for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-windows-11-iot-10022621-trying-to-upgrade/6d4992c9-b482-479f-8f2b-ba614eed6d3a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot install fidelity active trader pro

2. WHERE IS FIDELITY ACTIVE TRADER PRO INSTALLED ON THIS PC