Windows 10: running windows xp games on windows 10

Discus and support running windows xp games on windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi there, so im trying to run windows xp games on windows 10 the one i want to run is dinner dash and the pop cap games and i see such bad performace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thehpgamer, Mar 16, 2021.

1. running windows xp games on windows 10

hi there, so im trying to run windows xp games on windows 10 the one i want to run is dinner dash and the pop cap games and i see such bad performace on windows 10 on thease games. and i have no idea why. the games flicker and randomly close i have them running on windows 10 compatibiblty layer set as windows xp service pack 3 and run as admidastraor. is there some way i can run thease on windows 10 natively without using a virtual machine? i cant get the mouse cursosr to show up on the virtual machines when i want to play thease games it just dosent work. windows 10 version 2004

:)

thehpgamer, Mar 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

running windows xp games on windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

running windows xp games on windows 10

1. running windows xp games on windows 10 - Similar Threads - running games

2. Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?: So i first started off when i bought a copy of windows 7, everything was normal at first i could run GTA: V then a few years later i can't even run GTA: SA in 30 fps. Then windows 7 expired i upgraded to windows 8 but because of some new features and some other things i...
  3. I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I tried to fix my dell inspiron 15r to run a game off steam and really messed it up: I cant make anything just go back to normal functioning, i dont even know how to describe what is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-fix-my-dell-inspiron-15r-to-run-a-game/deb2a703-3a12-4aad-938b-18ea2d6f12e5
  4. Game not running, possibly because of computer software.

Game not running, possibly because of computer software.: Whenever I try to run a specific steam game, it cancels without giving an error message. I looked into event viewer, and found a recent error related to the game in question: Faulting application name: isaac-ng.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x606e40ea Faulting module...
  5. Running old win32 game on win10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running old win32 game on win10 x64: Hi, I'm having a problem with running an old game on window 10. The game came out around 2000. I tried DOS box, but it said: "This program must be run under win32." So i guess its not that old. I tried compatible settings, but no luck. neither XP or Win 98 settings...
  6. I need to delete epic games from my computer but it says it is currently running but it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to delete epic games from my computer but it says it is currently running but it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Atharvt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnlmzd/i_need_to_delete_epic_games_from_my_computer_but/
  7. Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro

Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro: Microsoft keep adding all these new or extra services and bloatware each update and some cause micro lag affects. I literally don’t use my PC for anything but online pvp gaming and I play with a lot of distance lag, so every little bit helps when optimising my system to...
  8. Out of the sudden my games run in 5 fps or even less ?!

Out of the sudden my games run in 5 fps or even less ?!: I'm literally panicking right now, I don't know what is happening but all out of the sudden every game I play works in 5 fps, I tried anything. A N Y T H I N G, but nothing works !!! my graphics card is a gtx 1650. I don't know what is happening and I've been panicking for...
  9. Games running smoother than windows

Games running smoother than windows: So I own an Asus TUF FX505DT with a GTX 1650 (dedicated) and a Vega 8 (integrated) but I get less frames in windows than I get in demanding games! I tried the following things as well so if you have any more suggestions I would really appreciate it, thanks. Updated GTX 1650...
  10. Can I run games on a second GPU if all monitors are connected to the first?

Can I run games on a second GPU if all monitors are connected to the first?: I have a dual-GPU setup with a GTX 1060 and an RTX 3070. All my monitors are connected to the 1060 (it has to stay like this for now, for reasons that are irrelevant here). Is it possible to make a game use the 3070 even when it's being displayed on a monitor that's connected...