Windows 10: RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!

Discus and support RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !! in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem related with runtime blocker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ArielStefan, Jan 1, 2023.

1. RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!

Hello, I have a problem related with runtime blocker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before writing the next letterAfter that, in reliability monitor, an error related to runtime blocker appearAnyone knows how to fix this ?This problem only occur when I type something in the search bar and encounter a slight delay before the search result appear

:)

ArielStefan, Jan 1, 2023

2. Pop up blocker not working

I did what you suggested but no luck - I still get the annoying pop ups. Its nothing to do with the security settings, the blocker does not work I cannot get into it to check the blocked list etc. Maybe IE should investigate.

RichardMJackson, Jan 1, 2023
  3. pop up blocker windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirms a couple of things:

• Are you referring to the POP up blocker in Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker in Internet Explorer, following link is an article on
    Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker for Edge, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open Edge browser.

Step 2: Click on the ‘…’ present at the top right corner of the page.

Step 3: Click on Settings.

Step 4: Click on View Advanced settings.

Step 5: Drag the slider to Pop-up Blocker on.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 1, 2023
  4. bruinator Win User

RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!

spam blocker

looking for a simple email spam blocker for android. Can someone suggest one they actually use and works well.
    thx

bruinator, Jan 1, 2023
Thema:

RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!

1. RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !! - Similar Threads - RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED

2. RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!: Hello, I have a problem related with runtime broker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before writing the next letterAfter that, in reliability monitor, an error related to runtime broker...
  3. RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!: Hello, I have a problem related with runtime broker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before writing the next letterAfter that, in reliability monitor, an error related to runtime broker...
  4. RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!

in Cortana
    RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!: Hello, I have a problem related with runtime broker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before writing the next letterAfter that, in reliability monitor, an error related to runtime broker appearAnyone knows how to fix this...
  6. RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!: Hello, I have a problem related with runtime broker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before writing the next letterAfter that, in reliability monitor, an error related to runtime broker appearAnyone knows how to fix this...
  7. RUNTIME BROKER STOPPED WORKING !!

8. RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!: Hello, I have a problem related with runtime blocker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before writing the next letterAfter that, in reliability monitor, an error related to runtime blocker appearAnyone knows how to fix...
  9. RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!

RUNTIME BLOCKER STOPPED WORKING !!: Hello, I have a problem related with runtime blocker.exeSometimes when I search something throught the Windows search menu, I encounter a lag before writing the next letterAfter that, in reliability monitor, an error related to runtime blocker appearAnyone knows how to fix...
  10. Popup blockers working too well.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup blockers working too well.: I go to email; receive mail that has an attachment; won't allow me to open it. It says: can't open window n- to turn off popup blockers; I did....... still doesn't work. Anything that requires a new window to be opened won't work. Please help. t...