Windows 10: Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage

Discus and support Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Solutions I already tried: * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TimeBroker Changing Start into 4 * Removed the slideshow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HumamGhazal, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage

Solutions I already tried:

* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TimeBroker Changing Start into 4

* Removed the slideshow notification

* Closed all my personal tray apps

* Performed an offline scan using Windows defender

* Performed a normal scan using malwarebytes and windows defender

* Disabled unknown services from the msoncfig

I do believe that this problem is related to a program I'm using but i can't figure out which one

:)

HumamGhazal, Jan 5, 2019

2. Runtime Broker high CPU usage

I am running Windows 10 Pro (Version 1511 for x64, update KB3149135) and had problems with Runtime Broker.exe using anywhere from 30% to 90% of my CPU. Disabling hints and removing OneDrive did not help me, but I found the advice in this article helpful.
    I used the PowerShell commands as admin and uninstalled all of the suggested apps save the windows store. Not sure which one finally did it but I don't really care as long as I'm not running at 50 degrees Celsius constantly.

Here is the URL: Fix the Runtime Broker High CPU Usage Error - Windows 10

BlaineBradford, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Omidreza Win User
    Runtime Broker high CPU usage

I found that if I just don't minimize the groove music app then runtime broker doesn't eat my cpu. So temporarily I don't minimize the groove music but it's very ridiculous that minimizing the app cause cpu usage by runtime broker. I hope microsoft fix
    this issue with grove music.

Omidreza, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage

Windows 10 start button not working, shell infastructure host with high cpu usage

Sorry for the late reply. This article from Windows Report gives some good clues as to what might trigger the Shell Host Experience to spike CPU usage or make it constant. Fix: High CPU Usage Caused by Windows Shell Experience Host Could you
    give it a try and let us know if helps or not. Awaiting your reply.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage

1. Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage - Similar Threads - Runtime broker shell

2. Shell Infrastructure Host High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shell Infrastructure Host High CPU Usage: Hello all,Currently running into some issues with Shell Infrastructure Host sitting at 50% cpu usage. I have uninstalled the photos app and run maintenance tasks. Have also tried scanning for corrupt system files. Due to the usage of the pc, I will be unable to restart it for...
  3. Shell Infrastructure Host High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shell Infrastructure Host High CPU Usage: Hello all,Currently running into some issues with Shell Infrastructure Host sitting at 50% cpu usage. I have uninstalled the photos app and run maintenance tasks. Have also tried scanning for corrupt system files. Due to the usage of the pc, I will be unable to restart it for...
  4. Shell Infrastructure Host High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.: apparently the service host: disk defragmenter, runtime broker and service host: SysMain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?...
  6. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.: apparently the disk fragmenter, runtime broker and service host: sysmain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?...
  7. windows shell experience host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows shell experience host: A new program showed up on my computer with the latest Micro Soft upgrade called "windows shell experience host," two days ago. It comes up in a window when I boot up, and wants me to allow it access. Anyone ever heard of it? It wants me to let it on my system, but my...
  8. Windows Shell Experience Host and Runtime Broker spiking CPU usage to 100% every time I...

Windows Shell Experience Host and Runtime Broker spiking CPU usage to 100% every time I...: So I've had issues with Windows Shell Experience Host before, however I fixed the issue simply turning off the slideshow my desktop background was on at the time. This time the Windows Shell Experience Host issue has seemingly come out of nowhere, and it now has an...
  9. KB4338853 Causing High CPU & RAM Usage by Runtime Broker

KB4338853 Causing High CPU & RAM Usage by Runtime Broker: Hi there, I just had an issue with the second latest Windows 10 Update KB4338853. It caused the process Runtime Broker to use about 50% of my CPU and about 2 GB of RAM which rendered the performance of my PC to a stuttery useless mess. After uninstalling KB4338853 it went...
  10. Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage: after upgrading to windows 10 my laptop fan always working fast ... when i checked this issue, i see runtime broker in task manager with high resourse usage ... when i click on end task, everything be normal... but runtime broker run itselft immediately ... i googled this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runtime broker error windows 10 correct state

2. runtime broker error