Windows 10: Runtime error (1-10) Cannot Import

Discus and support Runtime error (1-10) Cannot Import in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]i hve tried to install games.. error happen after i open setup.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ameerul, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Ameerul Win User

Runtime error (1-10) Cannot Import

Runtime error (1-10) Cannot Import [​IMG]i hve tried to install games.. error happen after i open setup.exe

:)

Ameerul, Jan 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 runtime error

Hi Maria,

I would like to inform you that this type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X, click on control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx

2. Download latest Visual C++.

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Jan 30, 2019
  3. SrKag Win User
    runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Runtime error (1-10) Cannot Import

Runtime Error - WerFault.exe

Hi Ben,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying troubleshooting steps to fix issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I apologies for your inconvenience I will certainly help you to resolve issue.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. When exactly do you get this error message {the exception (0x40000015) occurred at location (0x00007FFB2A7AC239}?

I would suggest you to follow the below methods to fix issue.

Method 1. For the error message {the exception (0x40000015) occurred at location (0x00007FFB2A7AC239} I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Check if you experience the issue in ‘Safe mode’; if safe mode works fine then set the computer to ‘Clean boot’ state to check software conflicts.

Follow the link to boot in safe mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Step 2.

Clean Boot.
    Booting the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue. You can refer to this article for more information:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After troubleshooting, reset the computer to start as usual. Refer to the step How to set the computer to start as usual after clean boot
    troubleshooting under more information.

Method 2.
    For issue "your computer is low on memory.

I would suggest you to delete unwanted data and software and check

Method 3. For issue “Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\system32\Werfault.exe”

I would suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall of Visual C++ Libraries and check if that helps.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

Step (1): To uninstall the package:

a. Go to the Control Panel then Open Programs and Features.

b. From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.

c. Right click on it and select Uninstall

d. Restart the computer.

Step (2): Download and install the latest package of Microsoft Visual C++ and see if it helps. Refer the link provided below to download Microsoft Visual C++.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Method 4. For Flashing screen issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and install latest graphics drivers from manufacturer website and check.

Follow the link to download drivers.

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

If it doesn't work then to stop the screen from flashing I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Step 1: Open Task Manager. You can do this by hitting ctrl+alt+delete and selecting Task Manager from the list that appears.

Step 2: In the top left corner, hit “File” and select “run new task” from the drop down menu.

Step 3: Type “msconfig” into the box.

Step 4: A new box will open. In this new box, select the Service tab.

Step 5: Scroll through the list and search for “problem reports and solutions control panel support” and “windows error report service.”

Step 6: Disable the two items by clicking the checked box beside them. The check should disappear.

Step 7: Click Apply, then click OK.

Step 8: You may be prompted to restart your computer. This is not necessary, but definitely recommended.

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thank You

Preeti Patel, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Runtime error (1-10) Cannot Import

1. Runtime error (1-10) Cannot Import - Similar Threads - Runtime error Cannot

2. Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...: Already tried granting permissions in regedit and taking ownership of the file + granting everyone permissions, also ran a "sfc /scannow" command to search for any corrupt files, but I get the exact same error....
  3. Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...: Already tried granting permissions in regedit and taking ownership of the file + granting everyone permissions, also ran a "sfc /scannow" command to search for any corrupt files, but I get the exact same error....
  4. Cannot import registry file for windows defender, getting error "cannot import file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    runtime error: how to fix this errorwhen i going to install this game this error come. it worked in win 10 but now i cant install this in win11please helpis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/a0fe3306-6400-45c1-86a2-d190cf964152
  6. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime Error: I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/84ba4241-4747-43ff-9fb6-24ce5baa128c
  7. runtime error at -1:0: cannot import wizardform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    runtime error at -1:0: cannot import wizardform: On the pc that I just built, with Windows 10 pro lite just installed, I get the error "runtime error at -1: 0: cannot import wizardform" when I want to install a game. I've already tried many things but it hasn't worked. I would appreciate if you help me...
  8. Runtime Error on WinTV 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Runtime Error on WinTV 10: My computer says that I have a runtime error on WinTV 10, I have my Hauppauge WinTV Dual HD USB in. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error-on-wintv-10/2e138ae0-8ec3-4bc3-8643-fd2fb99dec97
  9. Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error!: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Window appears when attempting to use Microsoft Adobe Acrobat Standard on Windows 10 platform. Program closes! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/e32d5a92-c046-483e-9667-afa7db911e67
  10. Cannot import error accessing the registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot import error accessing the registry: Yes i'll do backup asap and Big thanks for your help *Smile You're welcome! *Smile

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runtime error 1-10 cannot import scalex

2. windows 10 runtime error cannot import

3. runtime error at-1 0 cannot import uninstall

4. runtime error cannot import,
  5. runntime error cannot import far cry 4,
  6. how to fix runtime error cannot import,
  7. runtime error at 1:10,
  8. runtime error at 1:0 cannot import,
  9. run time error cannot import