Windows 10: Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program

Discus and support Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed an application to help me with school schedule but after installation when launching the program I get the following error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chaos, Aug 22, 2019.

1. chaos Win User

Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program

Hi,

I have installed an application to help me with school schedule but after installation when launching the program I get the following error message

Run-time error '13':
    Type mismatch

The same application with the same installation package runs perfectly on another computer I have tried it on.

How to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

:)

chaos, Aug 22, 2019
  2. mkbryan Win User

When trying to copy a Library I get Error 0x80028CA0: Type mismatch.

step 2 produced the following:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /SCANNOW
    Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
    Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

step 3 produced the following:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.14393.0
    Image Version: 10.0.14393.0

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.

The operation completed successfully.

Then, re-test. Copying the Pictures library folder to a (non-library) folder worked without the type mismatch error. However, the second and subsequent copies of a library folder to a (non-library) folder resulted in the type mismatch error.

mkbryan, Aug 22, 2019
  3. SrKag Win User
    runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program

Visual Basic Type Mismatch

Hey guys, could you help me with a problem?

I'm trying to make a VB program that generates lottery numbers. The thing is, it has a PIN textbox for when the right PIN is introduced, the button for randomize numbers becomes active.

But when I delete the PIN, the program gives me Error 13 Type Mismatch:
    I think that if you delete the PIN, the program can't compare because the textbox has Nil value.

Code: Private Sub PIN_Change() If PIN = 5454 Then Command1.Visible = True _ Else: Command1.Visible = False Label1 = Nil Label2 = Nil Label3 = Nil Label4 = Nil Label5 = Nil Label6 = Nil Label7 = Nil End Sub[/quote] The green text is where VB says where is the error. By the way, the DataFormat of the textbox is in Number.

Someone can help me out?? I started to learn VB by my own iniciative.

Dark_Webster, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program

1. Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program - Similar Threads - Runtime Error Type

2. Error when trying to run MSERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error when trying to run MSERT: A few days ago I tried to run MSERT 64-bit version. I immediately got an error message. I just downloaded the current version, and I still get the same error message. How can I fix this?...
  3. programming using memory runtime error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programming using memory runtime error: on programming languages even c or pascal, i have the problem, that if i getmem than i get a pointer somewhere, but if i write values to the followings segm:0 and segm:1, there will be a runtime error.how i can getmem more than 65kByte?****** moved from german to english...
  4. programming using memory runtime error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programming using memory runtime error: on programming languages even c or pascal, i have the problem, that if i getmem than i get a pointer somewhere, but if i write values to the followings segm:0 and segm:1, there will be a runtime error.how i can getmem more than 65kByte?****** moved from german to english...
  5. Fix 0x80028CA0 Type Mismatch error when copying Libraries

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80028CA0 Type Mismatch error when copying Libraries: [ATTACH]Some PC users are reporting the issue whereby after installing new Windows Update on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, they get the 0x80028CA0 Type Mismatch error when copying Libraries to an external drive attached to their system. This post provides the most...
  6. Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.: Hello everyone. So i have a problem with running a programs. When i run a program, an error pops up. I don't know what its said but the error code was "0xc0000005". It didn't happen when i first installed it into Windows. When i use it for 2nd time, the error pops up. After...
  7. Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.: Hello everyone. So i have a problem with running a programs. When i run a program, an error pops up. I don't know what its said but the error code was "0xc0000005". It didn't happen when i first installed it into Windows. When i use it for 2nd time, the error pops up. After...
  8. When running into nvlddmkm Error Event ID 13 - try this

When running into nvlddmkm Error Event ID 13 - try this: When I ran into this issue about two weeks back, out of nowhere, what I came to a conclusion wasn't really found anywhere on the internet. As you know error nvlddmkm Event ID 13 from Windows Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System is due to a graphics issue, things can happen...
  9. Optiwave Systems Microsoft VBScript Runtime error type Mismatch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optiwave Systems Microsoft VBScript Runtime error type Mismatch: Set LayoutMgr = Document.GetLayoutMgr Set Layout = LayoutMgr.GetCurrentLayout Set Canvas = Layout.GetCurrentCanvas Set PmMgr = Layout.GetParameterMgr Set BitRate = PmMgr.GetObjectByName("Bit rate") BitR = BitRate.GetValue(1) Set SymRate = PmMgr.GetObjectByName("Symbol rate")...
  10. File system error -1073740791 when trying to run a program as admin

File system error -1073740791 when trying to run a program as admin: Hello, here is my problem: after a repair from the start menu I now get a file system error -1073740791 when trying to run any program as administrator. Thank you for your attention....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 13 type mismatch when launching application

2. VBA type mismatch error after windows 10

3. download microsoft basic display adapter 10.0.14393.0