Windows 10: Runtime error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object

Discus and support Runtime error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Runtime error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object on your Windows 10 computer when you attempt to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 24, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Runtime error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object

WinClub, Aug 24, 2020

2. VB6 and Error Number 429 ActiveX Component can't create object

VB6 executable will not run, error: Error Number 429 ActiveX component can't create object

IT Department (ITDept), Aug 24, 2020
  3. L-T-CL Win User
    How to fix "Runtime Error '429': Activex Component Can't Create Object Microsoft Retail Management System using Windows 10 Pro 64bit"

How to fix "Runtime Error '429': Activex Component Can't Create Object Microsoft Retail Management System using Windows 10 Pro 64bit" I have upgraded my PC from windows xp 64bit to windows 10 and when I try to install the Microsoft Retail management System,
    I get the error message "sqldmo.dll failed to register. Retry Abort or Ignore" I tried all 3 and when I try to start the program I get a message saying that "Runtime Error '429': Activex Component Can't Create Object. Can anyone help me please withthis problem?

L-T-CL, Aug 24, 2020
  4. WKandler Win User

Runtime Error 429 - ActiveX Component Can't Create Object opening vb6 link to outlook 2007

Runtime Error 429 - ActiveX Component Can't Create Object received when trying to interface vb6 code with outlook under windows 10. This function was working on this machine but not now. office 2007 pro has since been completely uninstalled and re-installed.
    This same code works on windows 7 and XP machines with office pro 2007. I tried the outlook.exe /regserver trick as administrator but it's not recognized as a valid command.

Dim myoutApp As Object

On Error Resume Next

Set myoutApp = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")

If myoutApp Is Nothing Then

Set myoutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.application")

End If

If Err.Number <> 0 Then

MsgBox "Error " & Err.Number & " Hex(" & Hex(Err.Number) & ". " & Err.Description & " creating Outlook object", vbCritical

End If

On Error GoTo 0

Set OpenOutlook = myoutApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")

WKandler, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Runtime error 429, ActiveX component can’t create object - Similar Threads - Runtime error 429

2. error 429

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  3. error 429

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  4. error 429

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. .Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.: trying to run new program and getting error, I have tried in admin mode. still fails. AMD Rysen 9 64 M WIndows 11 Pro 21H2System.Exception: Cannot create ActiveX component. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.CreateObjectString ProgId, String ServerName at...
  6. .Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net framework Cannot create ActiveX component.: trying to run new program and getting error, I have tried in admin mode. still fails. AMD Rysen 9 64 M WIndows 11 Pro 21H2System.Exception: Cannot create ActiveX component. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.CreateObjectString ProgId, String ServerName at...
  7. directX runtime Optional Components

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    directX runtime Optional Components: [ATTACH] I wanted to install the Directx End-User Runtime. Then suddenly this Error Appeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-runtime-optional-components/550da83d-81fa-4797-bb15-a1227eaa60cc
  8. run time error 429

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    run time error 429: I am using windows 10.I have in the computer a program called Legacy 9.0,It is a genealogy program.I do back ups on the file every time I add something. Just recently I uploaded the file to the Legacy cloud.when I do a back up now I get the message run time error 429,active...
  9. computer game giving me activex runtime error 429 need to know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer game giving me activex runtime error 429 need to know how to fix it: i downloaded this game from online and every time i go to play it, it gives me runtime error 429 something about active x can't create an object. can you tell me how to fix this...
  10. Outdated FlashPlayer ActiveX-component in Windows 10 since DAYS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outdated FlashPlayer ActiveX-component in Windows 10 since DAYS: PSI (Personal Software Inspector) - a tool that checks your system for outdated SW and possible security issues (highly recommended, BTW) - reports SINCE DAYS that the ActiveX version of Flashplayer is out of date and a possible security issue. A "Check for updates" that I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runtime error 429 activex component can t create object windows xp