Windows 10: Runtime error 52:711 call could not proc.

Discus and support Runtime error 52:711 call could not proc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Whenever I try to install any game setup doesn't open everytime runtime error 52:711 call could not proc . And then same runtime error 168:44 call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sahwazkhan, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Runtime error 52:711 call could not proc.

Whenever I try to install any game setup doesn't open everytime runtime error 52:711 call could not proc . And then same runtime error 168:44 call could not proc comes up plzzz tell me how to fix plzz i have reinstalled windowss 10 still it is showing i reinstalled my wy windows preventing all data and app please help me

:)

sahwazkhan, Jan 15, 2020
  2. SrKag Win User

runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Runtime error 52:711 call could not proc.

Windows 10 runtime error

Hi Maria,

I would like to inform you that this type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X, click on control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++.

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Runtime error 52:711 call could not proc.

1. Runtime error 52:711 call could not proc. - Similar Threads - Runtime error 711

2. Runtime Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Errors: Well this started 3 days ago, and I can't figure out why or what is causing this strange error msg. I will post a couple screen shot that Windows reports to me. I can recreate this error just by viewing the reliability history, under Maintenance. Everytime I go to just view...
  3. "Runtime error!"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Runtime error!": I installed a game on Steam last July. It has run perfectly (over 400 hours of game play) until last month. Suddenly, when I start the game, I get a message box: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime error! This application has requested the runtime to terminate...
  4. Error Code 52

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Code 52: I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working) -REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key) -Startup...
  5. Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Error!: Hi people I am hoping you can help me out with a problem that as of yet I have been unable to solve. I am having a Runtime Error when playing one certain game. I realise that the error is most likely due to some poor coding in the game however other people I play with are not...
  6. runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    runtime error: this error shows up when i am trying to install an application of .exe format. so far i have tried clean mode but noting happened. I was not able to install this application. Please help me to rectify the same error. [ATTACH]...
  7. IE Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call

in Browsers and Email
    IE Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call: I get this error message 3 times when I am using IE on Win 10. Then IE must close. How can I cure this problem? 21464
  8. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Error: Just been trying to reinstall an older game Far Cry, from a CD, needed a reinstall. Getting a 'runtime error' from the installer, ideas? Not experienced this one on this game before, ever! 51899
  9. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Runtime Error: I have upgraded from Win 7 home premium to 10 & had continual problems, with system crashing, blurred text, fractured text, etc. (I have found a 3rd party program that fixes blurred text). Now when I right click the desktop I get a runtime error message. I also get this...
  10. Runtime error

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime error: When I'm using IE, far too often I get a box that says Runtime Error and Virtual Function Call. then it kicks me offline. What is that all about? 46821

Users found this page by searching for:

1. runtime 52:711