Windows 10: Runtime Error Framework 3.5 Will not run

Discus and support Runtime Error Framework 3.5 Will not run in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Exfo software was usable one day and now its not. Tried reinstalling software and it seem that the computer will not run due to Framework 3.5 not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tristanduchnitski, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Runtime Error Framework 3.5 Will not run

Exfo software was usable one day and now its not. Tried reinstalling software and it seem that the computer will not run due to Framework 3.5 not installing/working

:)

tristanduchnitski, Aug 26, 2019
  2. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    text services framework not running

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. What is the issue you are facing with the detachable keyboard?
    3. Are you receiving any error code or error message?
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?

The Text Services Framework is a COM framework and an API in the Windows operating systems, that supports advanced text input and text processing. Since the Text Services Framework is not running, I would suggest
    you to follow the steps below and check if it works for you.

1. Click on Start, type
      cmd, Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. This will open the
      Command Prompt for you.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor" /Enable
    3. Next type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Run /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor"
    4. Once both the commands have been executed successfully, please close the Command Prompt.
    5. Restart the system and check.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Runtime Error Framework 3.5 Will not run

Windows 10 runtime error

Hi Maria,

I would like to inform you that this type of error is usually related to damaged C++ components installed. Download and install the latest Visual C++ runtime. Locate and then remove the existing Visual C++ installation.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X, click on control panel.

2. Go to Programs and Features.

3. Locate
    Microsoft Visual C++ in the list of installed programs.

4. Click
    Microsoft Visual C++, and then click Uninstall.

Step 2: Download and then install the latest Visual C++ runtime. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:

Microsoft Download Center: Windows, Office, Xbox & More

2. Download latest Visual C++.

3. Make sure that the computer is installed with all the latest hardware drivers.

Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Runtime Error Framework 3.5 Will not run

1. Runtime Error Framework 3.5 Will not run - Similar Threads - Runtime Error Framework

2. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net runtime Framework initializing on startup: How do I stop It? Everytime I turn on my computer the .net starts and asks for admin prompt, how do I disable It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-runtime-framework-initializing-on-startup/d1fac973-0319-438e-995d-bf37bf7d2f83
  3. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .net runtime Framework initializing on startup: How do I stop It? Everytime I turn on my computer the .net starts and asks for admin prompt, how do I disable It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-runtime-framework-initializing-on-startup/d1fac973-0319-438e-995d-bf37bf7d2f83
  4. .net runtime Framework initializing on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  7. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime Error: I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/84ba4241-4747-43ff-9fb6-24ce5baa128c
  8. Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error!: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Window appears when attempting to use Microsoft Adobe Acrobat Standard on Windows 10 platform. Program closes! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/e32d5a92-c046-483e-9667-afa7db911e67
  9. .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3: I switched over to a computer using Windows 10 from Windows 7, and can no longer use Neuro-Programmer 3. I keep getting the error: "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location" I understand that...
  10. Runtime Error 5

Runtime Error 5: Hi Guys, Can anyone please help me out, I am a bit of a novice when computer plays up, I am trying to update some data for a karaoke program i have installed, The data downloads to desktop but when i try to install from within the program i get the following error displays...