Windows 10: Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

Discus and support Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I've been trying to update my Nvidia drivers and I haven't had this problem until now (been using Windows 10 for about a month or two with many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jay0253, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Jay0253 Win User

Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

Hello. I've been trying to update my Nvidia drivers and I haven't had this problem until now (been using Windows 10 for about a month or two with many past driver updates not giving me any problems) and I keep getting this error. One solution was to do a registry cleaner, and I did that, but still got the error. Help? I don't really understand now.

Here's the full error:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Also, here's the list of my PC build, if that makes a difference - AMD Athlon X4 860K, EVGA GeForce GTX 960, NZXT Source 210 (Black) - System Build - PCPartPicker

:)

Jay0253, Oct 7, 2015

2. Runtime error

on start up I get message, Runtime Error. Program C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibtmon\exe

this application has requested RUNTIME to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please advise.

StephenAllen56, Oct 7, 2015
  3. windows 10 runtime error when gaming

Hi

I have wrote down the error

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library

X Runtime Error!

Program: ... S/The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden stuff/TSBin/Sims2EP9.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the applications support team for more information.

Thanks

lindawilders, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Alexon Win User

Hello Jay, I've had same problem. NVIDIA just realeased a beta build for a fix. I hope this solves our problems, you can get it by filling out this Drivers | GeForce with your specs, and such. And choose "beta builds". -> and then download the driver.

#EDIT
    This works for me. Should be a fixed for win10 users!

Alexon, Oct 7, 2015
  5. Alexx Win User
    Just had the same error when installing latest 358.87 NVidia drivers.

Alexx, Nov 3, 2015
  6. 6Jimmy Win User
    Alexx I just received the same error when updating to 358.87 through GeForce Experience...
    So I tried downloading the update directly from NVidia and it worked...

6Jimmy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Runtime Error! Program C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RunDll32.exe - Similar Threads - Runtime Error Program

2. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe": "Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\NETGEAR\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe""The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."The above popup appears every time I start my PC and I...
  3. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe": "Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\NETGEAR\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe""The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."The above popup appears every time I start my PC and I...
  4. Runtime Error "Program: C:\Program Filesx86\Netgear\WNDA3100\WNDA3100.exe"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime error Program C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE R6030 -...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Runtime error Program C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE R6030 -...: Everytime I use Windows Explorer Windows 11, I get a dialog with: Title: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Error message: Runtime error Program C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE R6030 - CRT not initialized. I've run sfc /scannow and no issues found. I ran, Dism /Online...
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error: I'm running Windows 10, fully updated on a new install. After installing Office 2013 and Adobe CS5.5 I'm getting a message on start up 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime ErrorDoes anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error: I'm running Windows 10, fully updated on a new install. After installing Office 2013 and Adobe CS5.5 I'm getting a message on start up 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime ErrorDoes anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library c:\program Runtime Error

9. Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\NTI\NTI...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\NTI\NTI...: Bonjour, Au démarrage de NTIShadow 5 je reçois depuis quelque jour le message suivant: Hello, At the start of NTI Shadow 5 I have been getting the following message for a few days: Microsoft VisualC+ + Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program:C:\Program...
  10. "Runtime Error! Program: C... This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Runtime Error! Program: C... This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an...: I started getting the following error after I uninstalled some programs. "Runtime Error! Program: C... This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team." I am not sure what program this happened with....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sc runtime

2. runtime error c:windows\syswow64

3. c windows syswow64 rundll32 exe repair

4. runtime error program c windows sys,
  5. program c:\\windows\syswow64\rundll32.exe